How come that a female here on Gag calls me a grown man groupie?

This is weird seriously She says "your boyfriend is stupid" bcs he is older than me when in fact we have only 3 years difference which is not a huge age gap. She keeps saying that I do nasty shit with older men and I'm a hoe. What's the problem with these people who just want to make others distance me as far as possible. 😔

Most Helpful Guy

• Block her, and then report her.

I forgot to say this but I blocked her and she still found a way to reply to my replies at other's opinions where the block is invalid

I see. Well, get onto it.

There are a lot assholes and trolls around here, and on the internet in general. So it's your best bet to not give much importance to these things, it doesn't really matter.

Thank you very much 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry you have to deal with that :/ there are some nasty people on here, no doubt, who've got nothing better to do than to try and make someone else miserable. Haters gonna hate, remember you're amazing. <3

What Guys Said 17

• Just realize there are a bunch of weirdos on her and ignore them. If they become impossible to ignore, then block them.

I blocked her and she still found a way to reply at my replies where the block option is invalid

I can only guess that you are referring to when you comment on someone else's opinion. I would make some very nasty caustic remarks about her, but that is me. I doubt that you could do that effectively. So again, just ignore her in those cases.

No I couldn't even call her a bitch
      Maybe I did when I was angry but it's just... ugh

• Don't take it personally. The girls on here are really catty and condescending. Rather than having a discussion they often prefer have to use petty insults and patronizing language against those whom they disagree with.

Lol she called me a hoe and said you shouldn't be doing nasty shit with older men. Your boyfriend is stupid.
      And I was like "😳wtf?"

• They just want attention. That or they want to feel validated by being hostile - because being hostile is the surest way to elicit a response from anyone.

• Just ignore people like that - Might be a bit jealous of how pretty you are - 16/19 is a gap but it is not outrageous.

Thank
      We love each other so it doesn't matter to us

• Haters are going to hate

• Bitches be jealous! Perhaps they're right? You are kind of an old man groupie lol.. I am just kidding on that :P Really just stop buying into the drama, unless that's your intent :)

• Maybe she's jealous so ignore her

• Wow that's pretty evil
    Sounds like she has a lot of built up anger and is taking it out on you because you remind her of the source of her problems or something

• Clearly she is just jealous of your beauty

• Why do you care?

• Ignore her, some girls are just straight bitches for some reason. She may even be a little jealous. Wouldn't let her get you down.

• It just means she hates her own life

I thought I'd get really rude comets but thank you for the support

• Don't mind her , some people wanna start drama.

• people are stupid, dont care about what they say.

• How does she know about your bf?
    Anyways
    You need to chill honey
    Don't care what people think :P

• Hahah. Would be awful if people thought you were doing "nasty" things with your boyfriend? Just say yes to all she's saying it doesn't matter

She said I was doing nasty things with others
      I don't even do nasty things with my boyfriend cause I'm underage and he respects that

Lmao
      I don't have the bitch brain to mess up with her
      I just blocked her

Yeah if you just find it boring, that's a solution too. They'll find somebody else

• Because they're jealous. Where y'all together while he was under 18? If not bad sign.

What Girls Said 8

• lol like we care what a stupid troll online says
    I never saw her comment and I don t really give a fuck
    she clearly has nthng better to do in her life than to annoy a 16 year old girl that she doesn t know.
    now why she s doing it I don t know: out of boredom, jealousy, mentally retarded or a combo of all of that.
    anw, she shouldn t get under your skin what you do is none of her business

Thank you
      You are so kind ❤❤
      She is just a jealous b***h

you said it! XD
      anytime :)
      next time she bugs you tag me ;)

Hah thank but nah I blocked her
      If she annoys me on replies I will tag you 😊

• Trolls be trolls

• Report her comments and block her.

I did block her but she still found a way to answer at my replies

I did and thank you 😊

Of course!

• Haha my boyfriends 3 years older than me too. You just have to ignore them, most the girls on this site are pretty desperate and get jealous over shit.

• Lol one word for her... HATER! Triss don't pay attention to negative people! As long as you know you're not like that that's all that matters❤

• How exactly did this conversation happen?

She just came at my question where I mentioned no boyfriend only his nickname

But that doesn't really give any information. Did you argue or what did you say in the question?

My question was: I want ___________?
      And people could fill in the gap with what they wanted
      I said my bf's nickname and then she shared opinion saying stop wanting older man with xxxx nickname

• Who ur bf? And trust me people will always act up like that just ignore

It doesn't matter who is my boyfriend. He's on gag that's all
      And yeah you're right I should just ignore them

They honestly just want attention which u should not give them

• They are all stupid. As long as you and the people who know you are aware of the truth then what she says doesn't matter. Dr Seuss said it best, "Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind"