Trying to get a pokemon go account and found out someone used my email for one can I get someone to delete their account?

Since they didn't even bother to ask me if it was okay to use my email whoever it is. Do I have the right to ask message the company and ask them to delete it?

3mo Whoa update I able to get the username and somehow the username had my high school student ID I don't know if I should be freak out or not...
3mo was*

What Guys Said 1

• Try it or just make another gmail account purely for pokemon go. Also try to login with your email and say u forgot the password, they may send u a link to change it to your email and u can then change it and stop the other user using your email. They might be a high level so you'll have a good start :-D

But I don't know their username or date of birth or anything like that. I just message them that I did not give consent for it I want the account to be deleted.

How do I do that?

Make a list of suspects and check them out one by one. Quiz them on pokemon and try to get their phone have a look at the account

What Girls Said 2

• Log into your email account, see if there's a Pokemon go account and delete it, or contact them through it. Change your email password also.

Funny this person knew what they were doing they make sure I never got a email. Since trying to make account I found out about them.

Yeah that seems dodgy as 😕

• If you can verify that you are the owner of the email address, then yes.

How will I do that? just screen shot a picture of my email owning to me?

But I don't want the account I want it gone period.

Then just delete the account once you verify that your email address is yours, just delete.