What would you do if your boss threatened your life and you believed him but had no proof?

Most Helpful Girl

• Threaten his life back of course and leave no proof. 😎

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you leave job and get away from him - Other than that I would still tell police even with no proof, it has been recorded officially.

I already left. I told my union and they pretty much just told me the same thing. I asked for a transfer but they wouldn't even let me go to a different building so i had to quit. But I'm afraid that if I call the cops that will just give him and his contacts a real reason to kill me. Just wondering what others would do in the situation and questioning whether I did the right thing.

What Girls Said 1

• Call the police and find a new job

What Guys Said 3

• Punch him out then tell HR the reason you did it before they terminate u, but lucky no boss of mine ever has come at me wrong they know better lol

No one is tough when they're walking to work and get a bullet in the back of the head. And when they're up against a group by themselves. I resent the implication that I'm a pussy.

Lol i can tell u grew up diff haha i grew up im the hood it doesn't matter to me if someone threatans me its on im not worried about the get back or reperucussions and most likely sense were all grown men, that idoit is not gonna come back with a strap for me busting on his ass and if people wanna lick his dick they can alll line it up, i dont care who knows who or who knows what, they dont give a fuck i dont give a fuck dont get marked out cause your logic is way diff dog

You'd be surprised. But frankly I'm just not as dumb as you. You run in blind and think you're invincible then catch a fade from behind because you didn't realize that that homie you thought was chill was actually paid to off you. Think high level dealers play that stupid street shit? No. That's how pawns think. End of the day, it's whether you survive and thrive. Not pumping your chest out like a monkey and bluffing through life, until you run off a cliff. But hey bro. Do what you do. The world has to have pawns after all.

• Time to consider the weapons store next door!

• audio record it
    quit the job