My dog fell from the terrace! Any help?

So I have a dog (Belgian Sheperd, 2 months old). He just fell from my terrace which is 2,50 metres high. Now I have to wait for my mum (my dad is out of town) to come from work (an hour from now) so that I can take him to the vet. He fell 5 mins ago. He cried when he fell but he isn't crying now. He can walk normally. I just wanted to ask if there is any way to check if any of his bones are broken. Pls help

Most Helpful Girl

• Gently probe any areas that you think he might have hurt. If he's cries out in pain then you know somethings wrong with that area.
    Best just to leave it up to the vet to check though honestly...

What Guys Said 2

• if you touch him an he makes noises from pain, then yeah something might be damaged

I just checked him and I don't think he broke any bones, but I'm still gonna take him to the vet cuz a bone could be cracked just a little and I may not have noticed it..
      And thank you for the advice :) :)

You're welcome, Milady

Hahahahaa :)

• What is the dog doing up there? 2.5 metres that doesn't sound much I imagine he's fine but wouldn't hurt to check.

He's on the terrace just temporarily cuz we have a big yard but it's rainning so my dad told me to put him on the terrace until he comes back and builts him a house. My dand made him some kind of a cage but it's not rainproof

What Girls Said 3

• If he's walking fine and not limping, he's probably okay. It wouldn't hurt to take him to a vet just to be sure, but it's not an emergency.

Well he's not limping (I think that none of his legs are broken) but I am scared for the ribs cuz I don't know how to check it.
      But thank youu :)

• If he is walking normally, it means he fine's. He might have some broken bones, but glad it was not worse.

• maybe you should call the vet yourself, or cops or something, they could help you.

Well I don't know the number of any vet, and even if I did I don't live close to town or close to any vet, so I have to wait for my mum, she'll be here in like 45 mins (her shift ends in 30mins). And cops would probably laugh