Why are 35+ old users on this site?

No offense but I see most of them here all time lol like why? One of them was married and hitting on like underage girl in anon question and when I busted him out, he blocked me lol He's also a "mod" apparently haha and other day when I told another 35+ yr old user that this question wasn't for him because I was only talking about 18-30 members He got pissed and started insulting me lol wth

3mo So far

1) one of them in comments put it on underage kids saying they ask sexual questions so its kinda their fault that noone give shit to them about it
2) This 53 year old guy in comments think guys suiciding helps weed out loosers as in people who koll themselves are loosers

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know it creeps the shit out of me too when some random 50 year old guy asks me if I'm wearing a thong. You did good by calling that pedo out keep on doing it bruh.

Lol look at that 53 year old opinion , he said guys suiciding helps weed out loosers in world and one of them is putting it on younger girls for asking sexual questions haha

@HulkkSmash Are you some 50 year old dude?

No im 24.

Most Helpful Guy

• you find idiots and pervs of all ages, the same way you find many awesome people here of all ages.

having older people here is important too, because they have more experience in life and can help better with certain things. And this site is about getting help after all, right? And there is nowhere anything saying it's just for teens or people in their early twenties.

It's simple... if you see someone posting shit, report it no matter how old he is, and if someone trying to help, appreciate it, not matter how old he is too.
    Unless your explicitly stated in your question that you are not interested in answers of older people, then I'd be annoyed too if someone would tell me that I'm too old for it. I wouldn't insult someone for it but I mean... where is the problem? If you don't care about his opinion, just ignore it, but it's still useful for you because the push in the feed will get more people to answer your question

This is the correct answer.

@Newaza lol look at 53 year olds comment on here, He said guys suiciding helps weed out loosers. Stop denying it, they have zero experience and anything and just are here to he creeps

He might be a dick but I've learned a lot from 40+ year old guys/gals. You don't have to take what he said as gospel but you can always learn something.

What Girls Said 5

• Because some people want opinions of the 30+ group, and get answers from younger guys who just can not know. Like, I get answers about sex from a guy that I know is a virgin. Also, the older people obviously have more experience and always answer in a polite literate form.

They have zero experience whatsoever on here lol this 53 yr old guy in comments think guys suiciding helps weed out loosers and other 30 yr old that answered is putting it on younger kids for asking sexual questions that's not right for their age apparently lol

"I am here to help younger insecured girls bexause they are more insecured than guys"

"Guys havimg high suicide rate is good because it helps weed out loosers"

Thank him for that? Sexist much? Lol i am gonna discuss about peoole like you here later and use these as screenshots

Wow I'm scared.

• I was actually thinking about the same thing, when 40+ users shared their opinion on my questions how do I look, and one of them said 'really sex' like.., lol

Lol yea one guy had married as status and was creepikg on underage girl and other one got kad and blocked me after insulting me when I told him it was kinda for younger people

• Who's this user? :o

Lol probably same one that downvoted you, most of them are horny pedos who are broke and still live in their moms basement ajd use this to feed their pedo ness. And he was mod, i dont completely random his username but his age was 35

lol stay strong and stay young

• Same reason the younger folks are here.
    Boredom

• I think the site is open to all ages but I do think it would work better if there were age based sectors because I have seen some 14yr old girls asking serious questions and everyone just giving her sexual advice im like OMG you don't tell basically a child to go fuck when your 45 and she's 14 because she doesn't know how to control her hormones It pissed me off.. I mean granted im not the best example but if your a kid asking a logical question I will give you a logical point of view in basic knowledge and point them in the direction of who they should be talking to... but I seriously think it should all be bracketed into age sectors

What Guys Said 15

• I am on here for several reasons:
    1. I have time to kill because I live in a hotel far from home.
    2. Growing up is tough and confusing. I don't have any kids, but I used to teach and I enjoy helping.
    3. I learn - mostly Tweeting shorthand - from young people here.
    4. I want to give support primarily to young women who really need it. Many are generally less secure than boys and, because of their complexity, overestimate the complexity of boys, so they get confused. I want to try and explain male behavior to females.

@Violet41 lol "I wanna help younger insecured girls because they are more insecured than guys" "guys having high suicide is good bexause it helps weed out loosers"

Certainly not there and stop being sexist, those 2 upvoted are probably thesr weird pedos and another one is you lol

I really don't care, sorry.

• From the view point of creep hitting and perving on younger women/girls, yes you are right. But this site is suppose to be about people asking legitimate questions about stuff in life. If you feel people under 35 have all the answers you need, then you are just another idiot who cannot value someone with more life experience than you.

• I honestly don't know either. It's be different if some of them were actually wise, but most of them are just full of shit.

If anything, the only wise one is the one who is bald.

• There are good and bad in every age group - Most of the things I would be interested in on the site could benefit from input from people of any age - I agree the two you called out are good calls on bad people but I am sure I could go looking and find idiots in the 13 to 35 group and good people in the 35+ group.

• "hitting on like underage girl"
    "He's also a "mod"

Like what?

Like you are 32 lol you are prolly one of them

Lol.. way to call it troll when I so clearly am right at everything as you can see all over comments and I can actually lol I have seen you around too actually dropping creepy flirts on girls 10 years younger than you

1000 % true.

• Because... who cares? Welcome to the internet.

Lol we do bexause this isn't site to creep on people and insult them if you disagree, if you still stuck on 80s thinking. Please don't log in here lol

That's life kid.

Lol maybe in 80s , not now. No offense at all

• it's technology we might be using this site when we hit that age because of technology

• Lol please repost this

Lol because your real age is 35?

• Based on your update, why does GAG *allow* underage kids to ask sexual questions? A mod/admin acting like that needs removed.

• MY question.. is why are minors allowed here? There is a ton of adult oriented discussion here.

That being said...

There ARE a lot of pervs here. Too bad Admins are pervs too :( This kind of makes sense, though, since they tolerate a lot of discussion that really needs FBI investigation.

If your question was asked for members within a certain age group, then this should be respected.

As such, I agree with 90% of what you said.

Sick world. Watch this comment get deleted... better see it fast :)

Lol what you mean, which admin is perv?

• whats the big deal? i dont think it matters

• Because we like pointing out how stupid and inexperienced young people are.

Lol so far one 53 year old think guys suiciding more helps weed out looser and one 30 yr old think 14 yrold asking sexual questions encourage them lol not really

• Ok, you have some misconceptions about 35+ old users on the GaG, not all of us are "married", some of us are still virgins you know :(

• That's kind of offensive if you think about it. People like you usually have really bad midlife crises. Your going to wake up one day and be 37 and some kid like you is going to be like " your to old bro". It's going to be glorious. Your going to be that guy you dislike the most.
    If you can appreciate the opinion of the more experienced thats sad.

Your probably guy I'm talking about and pedo too lol

Lol
      "Im here to help insecured girls because they are more insecured than guys"
      "Guys having high suicide rate is good bexause it helps weed out loosers"

You are 35 and still on here bro, you are onr with issues lol

It's okay buddy. Just let it out! Let's try to heal. I think it would be good for you. What's the real issue? Daddy issue? Girls not in to you? Is someone bullying you, and this is your safe space to get back at that old guy? You can do it sport lets work it out!!!

• Probably nothing to do or retired early