If you could have any job in the world what would it be?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be a professional traveler. Many people never heard about this profession. I was one of these people until I learned about it.
    It would be a way of doing one thing I love and another that I would love to do: writing and traveling to different parts of the world.
    It would be the perfect job for me!

Most Helpful Guy

• I have actually thought about that question a lot. Most of the time I leave the answer blank on the test of life so I can come back to it after I answer the questions I do know. "If you could have any job in the world what would it be?" so I can have any job, but only one job. I would like to have a job that I can move countries, a job where I figure out problems and help people. It would be nice if I could help them without them knowing its me helping them, but still talk to them. I like helping people, but I also like to solve problems like math or puzzles. If I could have any job in the world I would like to be paid to help people.
    I haven't found a job where I can just genuinely get paid to help people. Which is why becoming a teacher seems like the best route. Though I don't want to deal with kids as my profession, so maybe a college professor.

What Girls Said 7

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 19

• Any job that offers me flexibility where I'm not tied down in one location forever. There's nothing I dread more. My biggest fear in life is being rooted in one place until I die. It would be my biggest regret as I lay on my deathbed. I want to experience all that I can in this one life that I have.

• Either a mattress tester or a photographer who gets to take pictures of nude models.

• No idea

• Game design. I want to create video games. Especially with Nintendo, because I've been a huge Zelda fan ever since I first started playing it! (Which was well over half my life ago!) I have hundreds of game ideas!

• Having sex with (at least 5/10) women :)

If that's not valid, I'd rather be an apartment landlord.

• I want to drive or fly something BIG. An airliner, a helicopter, a streetcar, a train.

• NFL or NBA play-by-play sportscaster. :-D

You know it's funny because I grew up wanting to be a professional athlete in either of those sports lol.

I'll announce your games, and I'll make sure to hype you up lol

• Professional couch potato, getting paid millions.

• Helicopter pilot.

• King of the world.

• I'd like to be a Porn Actor and work in brazzers ;D

• I want to be paid to sit on my bed and eat🍔🍗🍖🍕

• TV weatherman. I could get away with any BS.

• Why would I work

• I'd be the idea-guy behind movies, anime and TV series.

• porn star in reverse gangbang

• Be a CEO of a major corporation. They pay you hundreds of millions to hire you and even you fuck up they pay you hundreds of millions to leave and then you to another company and the process repeats it self. Imagine you can be the biggest professional asshole in the world and become a billionaire in the process it can't get any better than that.

• Investment banker.
    OR
    Porn star. Only thing is I'm a little short in that department.

• Playboy photographer was always mine