Let's hear it from YOU!!! I love positive, problem solving people!!
1. read dave ramsey and saving money for my family! no more debt ever
2. I have read do yourself a favor and forgive and forgiven everyone!
3. I have read the book boundaries and learned to say no to people who just want to use me! and it's not my problem that their lives suck, they did it to themselves
4. I have learned that I need to have more empathy on my kids
5. need to learn to listen better, listen to understand instead of listen to just reply
6. I need to be proactive instead of reactive (my husband... teaching him!)
7. I am learning to trust in God more, and be more grateful for what I do have in my life.
8. I have learned that relationships matter, and having hope and trust in a relationship is important and so is open communication
9. My thoughts and feelings matter to God
10. I need to grow in wisdom, knowledge and understanding of life, love, and God every day.
Most Helpful Guy
I'm getting an education
I have a decent job.
I've found a hobby that I'm passionate about
I'm in great physical shape
Life couldn't be better.0
Most Helpful Girl
As a person who struggles from depression on and off, I've learned just recently:
1) To eliminate people who bring me down and make me cry rather than lift me up
2) Exercise to reduce stress
3) I seeked help as soon as I developed depression in high school. I don't think I'd be alive if I didn't
4) Tell my best friend everything - I hid my depression from her until recently. Telling her was the best decision I ever made.
5) I've learned to depend less on others for my happiness and more on myself and my passions, because people don't stay.
6) To prioritize my education. Not only will I succeed educationally, but I've also been learning a lot and the more we know about the world and ourselves the less we have to fear.2