What have you done in your life to make your life better?

Let's hear it from YOU!!! I love positive, problem solving people!!
I have:
1. read dave ramsey and saving money for my family! no more debt ever
2. I have read do yourself a favor and forgive and forgiven everyone!
3. I have read the book boundaries and learned to say no to people who just want to use me! and it's not my problem that their lives suck, they did it to themselves
4. I have learned that I need to have more empathy on my kids
5. need to learn to listen better, listen to understand instead of listen to just reply
6. I need to be proactive instead of reactive (my husband... teaching him!)
7. I am learning to trust in God more, and be more grateful for what I do have in my life.
8. I have learned that relationships matter, and having hope and trust in a relationship is important and so is open communication
9. My thoughts and feelings matter to God
10. I need to grow in wisdom, knowledge and understanding of life, love, and God every day.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm getting an education
    I have a decent job.
    I've found a hobby that I'm passionate about
    I'm in great physical shape
    Life couldn't be better.

Most Helpful Girl

• As a person who struggles from depression on and off, I've learned just recently:
    1) To eliminate people who bring me down and make me cry rather than lift me up
    2) Exercise to reduce stress
    3) I seeked help as soon as I developed depression in high school. I don't think I'd be alive if I didn't
    4) Tell my best friend everything - I hid my depression from her until recently. Telling her was the best decision I ever made.
    5) I've learned to depend less on others for my happiness and more on myself and my passions, because people don't stay.
    6) To prioritize my education. Not only will I succeed educationally, but I've also been learning a lot and the more we know about the world and ourselves the less we have to fear.

What Guys Said 11

• Learned that people around me aren't perfect no matter how much I intend them to be
    Learned that God doesn't always show up when you want Him to but He's always on time

• This summer I :
    Contentiously went to the gym and made some physical improvements
    Started reading more books - A Million Little Pieces by James Frey is now my favorite book, I highly recommend.
    Started going out more than just sitting at home doing nothing all day
    Went out to learn at least one thing per day
    Partied less and became more productive with my time

• joined gym, lost weight from,92 kg to 64 kg in 2 months, controlled my anger issues, quit smoking, try to spend money wisely, and try to spend more time with my parents

• I recently came fully to terms with who I am as a person and made peace with it.

• Hobbies. Most recent one is looking for the worst fanfictions I can get my hands on then reading them out loud with a serious voice, then going through the reviews with a serious voice too.

• I live. (Everything else is secondary.) "The whole secret to Life is not dying. I figured that shit out alone and in the 3rd grade." -George Carlin

• Each time I have a problem, I write it down how I liked that to be.

When I am home, between all the things I have wrote, I ask myself what would have the greatest positive impact if done. Then start working on it immediately.

• Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

• stop drinking

• I just jacked off to Lilith Lust this morning this making me less horny and focused for work.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9ba516d778.jpg

• Quit smoking, lost 30kg, grew beard

What Girls Said 11

• I've begun to step out of my comfort zone and from that become more confident in myself, started working out and eating healthier, reading more, started going out more (to events and making plans with friends) and starting to care less about what other people think and be myself 😁

• 1. I learn how to let go
    2. Lowering down my expectation in life
    3. Learn and understand holy Quran verses more, as I felt that some people are manipulate it for political/racism purpose, also to explain it to some curious people
    4. I learn new skill, baking and try to sell it for extra income and also as a backup plan if anything happen in the crushing economy
    5. I learn to listen and be the best buddy to my siblings, to replace my mum as she passed away 3 years later
    6. I learn that marriage is not everything or a goal, it's a journey, so i don't need to put my pressure to it anymore like I did in my younger age

• Learned I need to be more positive than negative. Usually I just list all the thigs I can't do, so instead I tried listing things I'm good at and started to feel really good about myself. I have terrible self esteem and confidence issues so it was a really big thing to see. :-)

• I recently started living on my own, so constantly trying new recipes and cooking tips has really helped my life be easier and more enjoyable. When my mom visited, she was impressed at all the stuff I could do! :)

• Once I started creating boundaries and not expecting other people to have them and think like I do, it decreased my anxiety in a major way.

• I learned and accepted that I need to let go of the people who hurt me, without explaining myself to them

• Caring less

that's a boundary issue right there! if they are putting burdens on you that is THEIR job, then you should care less. Tell them NO. good for you!!!

• I am 25 and I continue to stay in school. That is how I am making my life better

• Yea need to but nothing yet...

• Nothing really, my life sucks

• Well, I had a soar throat yesterday and went to the doctor :)