Have you ever been in a fist fight and what was it over?

I got in a fight in front of 7-11 because this chick called me fat and jumped me lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao last week some nerdy tiny fuck came at my boy kastopowski trying to "defend" people bexause he thought we were having "too much fun" in hallway when we knew those people and they knew we always do that lol he ended up tripping himself in 2 seconds coming at my friend and then I gave him a haymaker while he was going down lmfao. It was funng af

Most Helpful Girl

• Almost. The girl was being rude and bumped into me and decided to curse me out and then it became a shoving match. We only stopped because the substitute teacher was freaking out.

What Guys Said 7

• Drunken idiots.

• Nope, I think it requires shows more strength when you diffuse the situation than to solve it with force. But if I were in your place, she'd be down pretty quickly

• In a fist fight I use karate.

• No never.

• I was in a few bouts in grade school. I won them all.

• 3 times fight 1 I one punched the guy unconscious after he hit me 4 times 2 I be both left bruised and where pulled apart by the bouncers 3 I won but was soar for a few days after

• not since elementary school.

What Girls Said 3

• I think hitting her over that only proved to her that you are sensitive about your weight, and that she could use that to hurt you, which is exactly what she wanted. I'm fat, over 200lbs, and I'm not ashamed of my body. I have disabilities that prevent me from being able to work off the weight, and I can't afford to eat better foods. So I try to eat less and stay active as I can. I know that I take care of myself, so I have nothing to be ashamed of.

To answer your question, I was in an abusive relationship a few years back...

Uhhhhh... Dude. She called me fat and punched me in the face. I was defending myself. But yeah you're right... Way too sensitive right..

I agree some crack heads are weird as fuck. I remember one was giving me dirty looks when I was sitting in a pizza pizza waiting for my sister in the bathroom and we were eating there. She just outside of the place giving me looks and giving me that signal she was watching me. Then her and her friends kept leaving and coming back it it was annoying as fuck.

I was only like 13 or 14 years old at that time so I don't know what her issue was.

• No. I try to act like a civilized human being.

• I have.