What is wrong with women who don't appreciate good men?

3mo ok... so here's the background to my question... I have 4 awesome brothers, good looking, good work ethic, faithful... but...2 of them had stupid wives that &%^$%#$%^$ them over and ruined their lives because... well I don't even know why... my only sister married a great guy... I love him because he treats her like gold... my exhusband was a monster but I tried to make it work, thankfully I left him before he killed me... I miraculously met a man who saw me and loved me...
3mo so his exwife %*&*^^^% him over as well... I'm glad that I have him... but what is up with women who trash good men... it make me so bewildered... I have no tolerance for women who think of themselves first and who can't see how many lives their ruining because of their selfishness... especially the kids, nieces, nephews, stepkids and the younger generation in general. You women need to wake up.

Most Helpful Guy

• Amen... when women reach their sexual peak they have a tendency to fuck things up. they want more more more and if the guy can't give it to them they treat them like shit because it's suddenly the guys fault that they find their lives lacking but they know they can't leave otherwise they will be really lacking. so they just treat the guys like shit because they can and take take take

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems like a lot of women want bad boys... thugs and criminals or men who will treat them like shit.

What Guys Said 2

• They're fucked in the head.

• You get girls on here who are virgins and want marriage saying they don't want nice guys they want bad boys so it's no surprise tbh

What Girls Said 2

• What there are actually good men? This is news to me, I haven't seen any so far

• Feminism has brainwashed all women. But not me.