Guys what's the difference when you say goodnight vs. night ( insert name of person) or goodnight ( insert name of person)?

I've noticed when I send goodnight to some guys they send back the same thing I do. Like when I say goodnight! They send goodnight! Back. Other times they say my name when they send back like goodnight ( name) or night ( name). What made me notice this is a guy that usually just says night sent my name. What does sending their name back mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• About the same as Hello and Hi. The words are different but the intention is the same...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're reading way too much into this. They're just returning the comment.

What Guys Said 4

• Could be a bit of overthinking going on in your mind - Do you like him? - I mostly respond the same way a person says Goodnight/night to me - If there is a change in pattern like you say. he may be thinking more about you but it is a totally up in the air thing, could mean anything.

• I only say night and her name if I really like her.

• Good night seems more formal while night [name] is more personal.

• I say night or good night, never the name unless I like the person. So it's more less a hint on feelings

What Girls Said 0