Are men really more heartless than women?

• True.
    18% (4)14% (5)16% (9)Vote
  • Not true.
    55% (12)81% (29)71% (41)Vote
  • Not false.
    27% (6)5% (2)13% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|12

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Statistically guys fall in love faster than girls. Guys just hold back on being emotionally expressive more.

Additionally guys to express compassion differently than girls. Girls want to nurture and give emotional comfort. Guys want to fix the problem. Neither is better or worse, just different.

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No guys have feelings too
    Its just some of them are very good at hiding them and show the feelings only when they truly love

2|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• True. Cause boys are told not to cry. To always lead. To not show weakness. To suffer abuse or face public humiliation. Because its only wrong when men beat women and not the other way around. And because only men can rape and never be raped. Yeah sure. Men are heartless.

0|3
    0|0
  • I can't really even vote on this because we live in such a pansy-ass age a man is almost as likely to be in touch with his emotions as a woman.

I think it hurts certain professional roles, like the military, but other than that it doesn't really matter. Just don't expect a pansy to stand up for you.

(Sorry, I mean pansy with respect. Old habits)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they simply express it less.

For example, I recently dumped my girlfriend and never called her back because she told me not to do so. As she wasn't playing games she said.

This night I dream I found her in the streets, on a local festivity, and she completely ignored me. That felt so bad to me, but I won't call her back because of it. A woman probably will.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both genders have equal capacity to be good or bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • About the same really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen some really evil men and women.

0|1
    0|0
  • Can you see through the 1st dimension? No that's why you asked this question

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't agree with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have a heart and so do most guys... we have emotions just like you girls

0|1
    0|0
  • Noooo we aren't

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Yes I think men can be more heartless towards women who are submissive types than can domatrix women towards the men they control. I have been a domatrix to two boys when I was at school and one guy at present and I cannot say I was heartless towards any of them as their domatrix. However I did know a submissive girl who had a b/f who was very heartless towards her so based on these experiences I think men more heartless than women.

0|2
    0|2
  • Mms both can be pretty heartless. Growing up I thought it was easier for men to not care if they broke your heart or hurt your feelings from experiences I've had. But women can be just as cold and cruel. Man or woman, some people just don't care if their words or actions hurt someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they just express their emotions/feelings less and very differently to women.

0|2
    0|0
  • Nah... they just care about different things and see things in a different way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women can be cold

0|3
    0|0
  • Eh. Difficult topic. Women are naturally more emotional than men plus guys are told since they are young to basically bury certain emotions in them.

Regardless, I think it's mostly something that varies person to person rather than gender.

0|0
    0|1
    • 2mo

Where probly just as emotional as well only more of it stays on the inside.

• 2mo

I feel like I've heard otherwise from a scientific side of things, but since I can't remember where I heard this from, I really can't contradict your statement.

• 2mo

It probly depends on the study i found one saying the opposite
      elitedaily.com/.../
      I know i definitely feel lots of emotions also crave strange foods sometimes when i'm stressed like peanut butter sandwiches.

• Not true in MY life where it has always been the reverse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of them I guess. Being heartless is a personality trait, not gender specific.

0|1
    0|0