Why do Asian guys worship white women when white women aren't even attracted to them?

What's wrong with Asian boys nowadays? And they like to bitch about Asian girls.
are white girls that special for them? They treat them like shit, in most situations only Asian women give them chances, these Asian guys think white women are amazing like trophy. lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems like you are a serious hater and you have the sure indication that your a shitty person. White guys want Asian girls for sex. White people make fun and disrespect Asian girls but they have no Asian pride or respect. The white washed Asian girls hate themselves and Asian guys because white people disrespect Asians, but Asian girls want the satisfaction of fitting in with the white popular crowd so they bash themselves and their own race. They actively seek white boys to show off their bfs, when a lot of white guys treat them like dirt and use them for sex.

Most Asian guys want to rid of you self hating Asians. We rather choose a loyal, smart white girl over your dumbass

And by the way Asian guys love all girls. Not just white, we like arabs, latinas, blacks all. Unlike Asian girls who only prefer white boys

Most Helpful Girl

• It's because they think it's a revenge, white women is some sort of affirmation for some Asian guys with inferiority complex, who think that white guys are taking all the Asian girls and they want to get white women or beg to Asian women say to hate white men or beg to white women to say that like Asian men just to feel better in their jealousy, "some" Asian guys think that they will be more "macho man" if they get a white woman and want to show this like some sort of trophy for other racist "asian man" who are like themselves. It's pathetic only when white women accept to make these things.

Anyway, they don't like black women too.

What Guys Said 14

• Tbh this is such a silly topic. For you to say 'Asian guys' like the whole male race worships white women is so incorrect. Maybe a lot of men from that demographic like white women. yes. But to say all of them? incorrect. You've probably just come across loads of men with the same view. Don't pay any attention. The world still spins.

• Maybe it's life's own sarcastic love triangle because a lot of white guys like Asian women, Asian women like Asian men, Asian men like white women, and white women like white men.

Sorry, I honestly don't know what you're talking about though.

Honestly most Asian girls love white guys :-) too

Sorry, I was being sarcastic.

Everyone has their own fetishes and local sub-cultural norms. Maybe the Asian guys in your area are abusive assholes, but I have a few Asian co-workers that just like women regardless and are widely pretty respectful.
      I really don't think anyone should be disrespectful to anyone else based on trivial things like race and gender though. That's just the mark of a shitty person.

• Cause that stands for they are gobalization beside white girls.
    "white girls" are often thought American
    Other white hate it.
    I am not sure do the truly love white girls
    but I think that is probably for the reason when they date white girls who are not hot.

Your English is too tough to understand. Sorry.

• It is simply because they want lighter skinned children, as do Asian women, and other brown skinned people.
    Apparently white people tend to be more successful in life, so they want their children to have more opportunities.
    But many Asian, and arab, men can be very proud of their race and religion, and so can be quite dominant over white women, which certainly does not suit most modern independent white, or Asian, women.
    It is a dichotomy that will not be solved if they are religious.

• cos they're losers.

LOL you're smart

not really. they lack the skills to accept their place in the dating scheme.

• Why do old white guys like to go to Brazil and Thailand and fuck trannies?

Everyone has their own kink.

• When it comes to the interracial stuff I just think different people have different tastes

• because they don't know white girls... lol

• Well, you sort of answered your own question. Same reason why blokes want to shag anime characters.

• Well, I don't workship women, nor complain about women. I'm Chinese

• People seek what is rare. To an Asian, meeting a white woman is rare, let alone hitting on one.

Same reason why surveys point out that white men are least attracted to white women.

• I don't know I am white

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Tbh white girls aren't even attractive.

• White women are held up as the bastions of beauty which I think is absolutely not true. I see more beautiful Asian women, African women and Hispanic women than I do white women.

I know a woman from Hondurans and a woman from Iraq that knock the socks off any white woman.

What Girls Said 6

• Many cultures that aren't white seem to praise white skin, or lighter skin. Asians are just more obvious with their white worship.

• I think people like who they like. You aren't going to change it. There is no reason for you to get this upset over it. Besides... I have never heard of this before.

• huh? really? I don't know, in my place Asian guys prefer Asian girls

• is it? maybe some of them like white girls, and yeah, they're proud to have a white chick to show it off

• I love Asian guys

your fetish is weird...

You have great taste. she's just mad your beautiful and that the handsome Asian guys rather choose you vs asker OP

• 😂😂😂 really