Who do you think is responsible for 9/11?

• The government
    14% (3)29% (12)23% (15)Vote
  • Osama Bin Laden
    50% (11)48% (20)48% (31)Vote
  • Other (comment)
    36% (8)23% (10)29% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|26

Most Helpful Guy

• Funny enough. According to the evidence and factual based sources, everything concludes by proving that the American government was in fact responsible for the disaster.

- It would be physically impossible for a plane that had crashed the top part of a building to demolish everything to rubble in an instant.

-There were explosives planted and detonated inside the building during the footage.

- Hijackers were allegedly funded by the government and had American passports.

- FBI had confiscated all materials used to recall the footages that revealed such evidences (even to this day, the request is denied)

- molten iron was found inside the pillars of the building however, the temperature of the exploding jet fuel was 500 degrees less which made it impossible for molten iron to be formed.

-eye witness accounts made mention of 'explosions' before/during the attack.

- U. S government claimed there was no warning however, there were over 9 warnings that were sent and the government had not bothered to send any form of assistance or evacuation.

For full video and explanation:
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hZUBR3mg_OQ

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Bin Laden but that's not to say that our government didn't create Bin Laden after invading the middle east.

3|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• Mossad of course.

you never look where they tell you to look, look at who would BENEFIT from everyone looking there. Muslims have ONE enemy in reality: "israel" and... it was zionists ("israel") that took over security for WTC, that bought WTC, that took a terrorism insurance policy that paid silverstein $4B as a result, it was ONLY "israelis" that were set up to film it before it happened... every path of 9-11 points to "israel"

their own PM, Bibi Netanyahu is also the ONLY state leader on the planet that said 9-11 was a good thing. "9-11 is a good thing, well, not 'good', but it will immediately generate sympathy for Israel." -Bibi Netanyahu, 2001.

the best place TO find truth is Bibi, here's another : "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away." -Netanyahu, 2002

zionists also own 90% of the media... including hollywood, do you think they bought up the most valuable resource there is to give you honest, free press?

"israel" is the ONLY state that benefits from the war on terror, and "israel" OWNS the united states government, INCLUDING hillary-which is why she'll "win"; she has the only vote that matters...

Mossad did 9-11 to anyone with a clue on world politics. Mossad did hebdo, which was about recognition of Palestine which Bibi said a month before would be "a grave mistake" and proved it that January... etc etc etc. Mossad. anytime the media says "it was fanatical Muslims" means it was really Mossad ("israel")

0|1
    1|1
    • Show All
    • 2mo

I have conceded nothing. And call it ad hom if you wish, but your thinking being totally wacky is fact. And as far as a media parrot, you are parroting the extreme right fairy tale makers. You should look at yourself before laying the bs on someone else. Oh, wait, that requires logic.

• 2mo

@Red_Arrow personal attacks in lieu of attacking the argument is objectively an ad hominem. you claiming it isn't or your ignorance of logic and/or fallacy doesn't change that.

• I have a friend who's into the 9/11 Truther & Zionist stuff (giant projectors and thermite), and it's pretty wacko to me.

I wouldn't be surprised if some in the government knew about an eventual attack and ignored it as an excuse to inject the feds further into our lives and ramp up the war machine (there is a reasonable case to be made that FDR did that with the Pearl Harbor attacks). However, I do not believe that the gov planned the 9/11 attacks or carried them out. I mean, have you seen how incompetent the US federal government is?

0|2
    0|0
    • 3mo

your friend is actually correct-most world politics is determined by ONLY ONE THING: what's good for zionists who own the media, banking, and the US govt. only zionists could both DO IT, AND also BENEFIT FROM IT. THe US is just being bled dry BY zionists since they own us... and the owning part isn't a conspiracy theory by any measure, as what controls the US is LOBBIES, and the most powerful lobbies are AIPAC and other "israeli" lobbies. which PROVES who owns our govt and therefore WHO it works for... so does everything that's happened in the last few decades-all for "israel"

Muslims are the patsies, and AMericans are the RUBES

• Well,

1. Our dumb government (USA) taught them how to fight when they were fighting against people we didn't like (russia, etc).

2. FAA F'd up and the planes shouldn't have been able to fight to their destinations.

3. the passengers of the planes that found their targets should have stood up to the hyjackers.. like the passengers (heros) on "Flight 93" the plane that crashed in PA and saved other americans.

0|0
    0|0
  • George bush is the better answer.

No country in the world is capable of such an attack.

How the hell could a bunch of guys with ak-47 s do this then?

1|1
    1|0
    • 3mo

false. "israel" did it and owns the US, so you could say "both" but really we just offered the allowance OF IT to our "israeli" overlords.

• 3mo

@feminismisnarcissism sort of.

Israel controls the lobbies in the US, along with some investment companies.

So it had an influence. But it was still done in the interests of oil.

I mean come on even if Osama did it then why invade Iraq.

It's like France invading Switzerland because Isis attacked them.

• 3mo

influence? zionists indirectly came to power through the neo cons, bought WTC, took out insurance policy, assigned "israeli" security, and controlled the entire complex... all that happened in the 8 months leading UP TO 9-11.

• If the government is indeed responsible that's one hell of an act they're playing on us. Id suggest fellow Americans to exercise the amendment rights, load up those pistols and pay the traitors a visit

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no reason to suspect it is anyone apart from Osama Bin Laden

0|2
    0|3
  • I see where the conspiracy theorists come from, but I'm not sure. I haven't done enough research on this so I voted "other".

0|0
    0|0
  • Jet fuel was responsible. They worked together with the steel beams.

0|0
    1|2
  • 911 was an inside job

1|0
    1|1
  • usa army was in afghanistan in less than year
    + little knowladge about petrodollar

us government wouldn't let usa collapse

0|0
    0|0
  • An airplane, fucking airplanes man...

0|1
    0|0
  • Aliens.

0|0
    0|0
  • Al Qaeda

2|0
    0|1
  • White people

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll take sole responsibility for it

0|0
    0|0
  • i did it using my voltron flame sword

0|0
    1|0
  • Osama Bin Laden, no question.

0|0
    0|4
    • 2mo

Look at all the dumbass conspiracy theorist trendies raping the downvote button 😂

• barack obama

0|0
    1|0
  • that's classified information.

0|0
    0|0
  • Osama Bin laden planned it. The Bush administration knew something big was coming and let it happen to have an excuse for its planned Patriot Act.
    www.globalissues.org/.../the-usa-patriot-act-was-planned-before-911
    Were they working together?
    That will remain a mystery like the murder of JFK and his brother will remain a mystery.

0|0
    0|0
  • Osama Bin Laden

0|0
    0|0
  • Allthough it looks similar to
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
    and also gave a reason to enact martial law and force all NATO states into martial law, there is too much evidence that shows that it was done by the Al-Qaeda it is still possible that it was stimulated or ignored by US secrete service.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bush.

0|1
    1|3
  • Israel.

0|1
    2|1

What Girls Said 3