Which sign would work best?

• Which sign would work best?
  • Which sign would work best?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• "A" Locked and Loaded.
    One day "A" will be the Thing, where everyone will See... That They Need to "B"... Prepared for the Bad times a Coming, where no one Backs down and goes a Running.
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for Sharing, @Thisperson98 xx

Thank you for the Like, @Thisperson98, and along with stockpiling emergency supplies and food in our storage shed this month, my roomie is Buying yet another Bigger gun, hun, for with bad times coming, he is prepared as prepared will get, along with his Bible, which we Both will Hold Close. xxoo

• A - why? Because it's clearer. The B sign just says it's prohibited to carry those weapons.. doesn't say what will happen to them.

• Neither. Crazy people don't give a fuck and they're still gonna kill people regardless

• A would make anyone think twice before starting any shit. Too bad they didn't have that sign on the door to the club in Orlando.

• I would say A
    But these days some people don't read too much warnings so it must be chooses the one which has less to read and is more understandable. In my opinion that would work best

• B, more guns equals more bullets equals more death. The only people who should be carrying guns are *security* not random civilians with machine guns swung over their arms.

Spoken as someone who rejoices in their slavery.

You need to stop one person, not mow down an army with a machine gun.

Machinegun?
      If your reference was to the rifle you mentioned (AK47) it is evidence that you do not know what you are talking about, which is normal for libtards.
      FYI I do not like the AK47. I think that it is an over hyped (by Hollyweird) piece of rubbish. It is not accurate, the metal is substandard and the calibre (7.62x39mm) is inferior to a full-sized round.
      My preferred rifle is the FN FAL L1A1, which I carried as a soldier.
      Neither weapon is suited to dealing with intruders. For that I would want a Colt 1911 (it is a pistol) in.45ACP.
      As for calling the police, that statement shows how disconnected from reality you are.
      The typical police response time is 15 minutes. Abdul and Jamal have just climbed in a window and are 10 seconds away from your child's bedroom. Do the math, if Common Core has left you capable of that.

• i'd say a

• B is immediately more direct and easy to comprehend.

• The first one, I love guns!!

• A would probably work into scaring people more.

What Guys Said 16

• I have on my door "Due to price increase of ammunition do not expect a warning shot"

• I think A is a more effective warning.

• Due to price increases on ammo , do not expect a warning shot !!!

• B is confusing... can I open carry?

A is more fun.

• Depends on the secirity of each, but a would be more effective

• Those who voted for B should move to Detroit or Commiefornia and experience how a ban on guns works.

• You can only piss on the second one.

• Obviously A, because criminals don't care about laws, so sign B won't deter them. Hell, it might even encourage them. It's why I carry in gun free zones. The only places I don't carry are government buildings and other places with metal detectors.

• A...

duh

• Lol A.

• B of course.

it's obvious without even reading the text

• The second one is a lot easier to understand

• neither would work since most mass shooters have a death wish anyways.

• Let's see how many retards pick B