Isn't this the cutest thing ever?

My heart is literally melting!

3mo If you don't find this cute post a video of something you think is cute!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• A puppy trying to use a step as a pillow, like an adult dog. xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlPb8vsvcoM

AAAAWWWWHHHH!!!

@Whaaaaa Right? :D This puppy always cheers me up lol... even though this was made years ago, so the puppy is now fully grown and -- I suspect -- can now sleep on that step without problems. :P

• AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

• It would have been if it were anything other than Taylor Swshit.

• Gosh if your heart is literally melting you'll need this /=

funfitnessfast.com/.../bucket.jpg

Here World War Cute, FYI Germany started it just like WW1 and WW2 lol.
    https://youtu.be/KETBejTW170

Lol that cartoon was soo adorable!, all my research into ww2 just went out the window xD

japan technically didn't start the war against America, officially speaking they did but the full story is that america was paranoid with japan since england asked japan to quell the civil war in china after their government collapsed, america took action by enacting a commercial embargo and blockade against japan which resulted in mass starvation of civilian populations, japan then responded by enacting the 6 - 6 shipbuilding plan which defied the washington treaty of 1930, this plan had built the Fuso and Yamashiro Battleships (based on the Ise/Hyuuga Class) then the Nagato and Mutsu class, then the Yamato, Musashi and Shinano class, as well as several very advanced heavy cruisers and Aircraft Carrier Submarines which eventually resulted in the I-400 Sen-Toku Class

Japan then formally declared war against America via radio message and formal letter but they dismissed it as being impossible assuming that japan didn't have the technology to cross the Atlantic ocean, and so pearl harbor and America demonized japan for their own mistakes (America is infamous for demonizing all their enemies regardless of who's the bad guy which in this case is actually America)

also if japan actually waited for the naval trials of the Yamato to finish then invaded pearl harbor with Yamato while task force Z was in port, America would have been effectively defenseless against the imperial Japanese navy and they could have sailed to New York and force the US president to unconditional surrender in less than a month after formal declaration of war

• Lmao no neck and still did way better job than that nutjob swift

• hahahahahhahahaha

• I wonder what an alien would think if they saw that

• Alright I'll admit it's very cute.

• lol no

• Well, nothing is cuter than this :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbI_04n3lLU

• No. I find that really annoying actually

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• Very cute. :) My puppy on my profile is better, though. ;P

• What you meant to was that your heart is FIGURATIVELY melting. The opposite of literally.

😐Really?

I guess you mean that "say" was omitted from my first post. In my defense, I'm on an iPhone which constantly tries to "correct" things (by making incorrect changes), and I have to type extremely fast because the page keeps reloading if I take too long.

I still stand by what I said, though. It's one thing to make a mistake. It's another thing to deliberately choose an antonym and pretend it's a synonym just for emphasis.

Chill it's just gag! Lol

• I saw this before. Sooo cute!

• Awww :) <3
    the laugh at 1:04 tho

• Omggggggggg so cuteeeee 😍😍!

• I don't have a video but I kissed my boyfriend today and it was pretty cute

• Maybe ts should take pointers

• I clicked on your question, saw the child and left immediately.

• cute

• I want this girl for myself❤️❤️❤️

• Ahahah she is so adorbs ❤️❤️