What's the stupidest thing (s) someone ever told you in real life?

- Told in Junior High, "Oh you look like Anne Frank. She was ugly too".
- You're Peruvian and have no fake teeth nor cavities, wow.
- Is your mother really from Spain?
- What are you gonna cook once you get married?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hardwork equals success

This phrases really messed up my life, Hardwork equals suffering with no success instead learning the correct path equals success

Most Helpful Girl

• Women can't do anything right

Wow whoever was that jerk that said it doesn't deserve to be in a relationship and is clearly forgetting it was a woman that did something right in giving birth to him in the first place... giving him the right to live at that moment.

I know right, he was very sexist

What Guys Said 3

• "God DOES exist."

• Whoever was in charge of guiding me to the right path as a young boy and helping me harness my natural gifts really fucked up with their blue collar, Gen X rhetoric. Cough cough.

• That they're voting for trump.

What Girls Said 3

• This guy told me he is gonna learn Arabic. So im like why? So he's like cause there's this PERSIAN chick I wanna impress.

My reaction
    https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/62864400.jpg

Wow some people don't have logic.

Irony is the girl that say the Anne Frank comment was 16/17 years old and still in 8th grade, chubby and not really cute herself. Anne Frank was actually cute. I think if someone wants to call someone ugly, they should at least say an ugly character.

Yeah Anne frank wasn't ugly

• I was told that I have a fat head by one of my brothers friends when we were in high school😒

• Someone told me that since they are mixed, they can't be racist
    A lady at the bus stop told me the ebola scare was not real
    someone told me that latinos can't be racist- latinos are the most racist people I have met and so are the Spanish too their Olympic team made fun of the Chinese by doing something with their eyes