Should I trust her (PLEASE HELP!!!)?

So a few hours ago I matched with some random girl on tinder. She messaged me first so I replied back. She tells me that her parents kicked her out of the house for the night and she needs somewhere to stay. I don't know anything about this girl. She was really persistent with getting me to text her. I added her on snapchat and she sent me a video with her and a group of her friends. I asked her why she dosent just spend the night with her friends but she replied and gave me some excuse. She looks like a pretty and innocent girl but still it feels a little weird inviting some random girl that I know nothing about and haven't even had a conversation with over to spend the night at my house. I wanna give her the benefit of the doubt but I also don't wanna wake up robbed or something crazy. If anyone can give me some advice please do

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't trust her. You just met her and she gave you some bs excuse you'll end up regretting it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude this is fish and red flags don't do it

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• It can end up with impeachment from rape, you can end up being robbed, whatever. Don't do that mate.

• I wouldn't invite her over. You barely met her and she's with a group of friends. She'll be alright.

• No way man. Don't do it. It's probably a sham, and you'll wake up drugged and robbed.