Is it weird that I don't find men under six feet sexy?

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't share your point of view. I think many men can still be sexy under 6ft actually even a 5"4 man can be sexy. I would only date a man 5"8 and taller because I don't want my man to be shorter, but I would totally date and find guys who are 5"8 to 5"11 sexy.

What Guys Said 19

• Nah, I think a lot of women feel that way.

• It's certainly uncommon but I think it is completely shallow and unrealistic, except if you're at least 6 feet tall yourself.

Imagine you're reading a question here on gag from a guy who asks "is it weird that I don't find women with less than DD boobs sexy?" Whatever you would answer him is what you should be answering your own question with.

• Its cool we six foot plus joes love pocket rockets.

• Uhm if you are like 5.7 - 5.6 or below then yeah its stupidy for you to prefer men above 6.0 feet, cuz you won't be their first preference while there are tall girls around. But if u are tall already then its pretty normal for you to prefer man above 6.0 feet.

• Well that's it, this 5' 11 chap is going to have to jump off a cliff!

• No... Everyone is entitled to their preferences. But humor me, do you carry a ruler and scale with you to measure the men you date? Cause I'm pretty sure no guy would date someone like that, 6' or no.

• no its not, everyone has their own likes and dislikes.

• Slightly abnormal sure

• I mistakenly read it as sixty feet and was confused for a second..
    I'm 5'8'', looks like I'm out :<

• No. But, a guy can say the same about being attracted to women with under 30% body fat as well. It's a preference. A little shallow, but a personal preference.

• You're just a normal girl.
    They also find being dominated and money sexy.

• Lmao. Say no more fam 😂😂😂👌

• No only dwarfs will find it weird

• I would say no because everyone is different and has their own preferences.

• no it's not.

• nopeeee

• It's just your preference.

As for me, I'll keep looking for the girls who don't mind dating 5'8" dudes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• how tall are you?

• I don't find men with less than 6 inches sexy.

What Girls Said 9

• Is this like some weird shoe thing... 😒

• It's okay you can send them my way since I'm 5'2" and don't give a shit.

• Don't worry, I'll be waiting for all the 5'10" men you leave behind. No problem ;).
    There is so much more to sexiness than height. Sure 6'2" men can be gorgeous but so can a 5'8" man. Have you seen Sam Mikulak?

• It's not weird. It's understandable,

• Pretty unusual

• yes sure... i am 5'9 and i like a guy taller than me... taller than me when i am on heels... so yes i only date 6 or longer guys... and i only fancy guys with big feet and longer guys have bigger feet.
    thats perfectly normal.

• ... neither do I :)

• Hey its whatever you like :) don't let others say otherwise

• I like tall guys too. But how do you tell if they're at least sex feet precisely? Do you have a measuring tape? Is 5' 11" too short?