If I'm so beautiful why don't men want anything to do with me?

Me stare all the time at my face but not one asks me out. I don't get it if they think I'm so pretty why don't they want anything to do with me? I have initiated with men and they seem to not want anything to do with me. I'm feel low self esteem like I'm not a woman because they don't try for me. I see some of broke down unattractive women who stay with a man. I feel terrible. What's wrong with me? I don't want men to stare at me if none of them will initiate anything with me. This one guy stared at me every day and when j told him we should hang out and I thought he was cute he rejected me and I had a huge crush on him too. What the deal with the way men are treating me? Also if men arnt staring they are mean to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• love comes to you when you least expect it, that's all i know

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you are ugly

Interesting that these replies are always anonymous

Has trying to put someone who already doesn't feel great about herself made you feel better?

@Napoliaybe maybe you're hot idk? Calm down

What Guys Said 3

• maybe you are weird lol

• If only i could see that pretty face 🤔

• . How could they want something from a pink anonymous? They can't even see you.

What Girls Said 0