Do you wish there were more nonwhites where you live?

• Yes
  • No
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes but only because I have liked dating black guys... usually visiting athletes.

Come to Brazil and live in a poor place, have thousands of ugly men who you think that are "attractive". This if you're really a woman and not a male pretending to be woman.

What Girls Said 5

• There are only two families that are white, including my own, living on my street+cul-de-sac so.. no?

• i'm fine with the demographic. i live in an almost all black area. i think I've seen a few white people here and there. i dont mind them, but when more start coming in i know it looks like gentrification. then all the prices will go up lol

• There's plenty where I live

• YES! I live in a 99.9% white country, it's boring.

• Nope, I'm brazilian and poor and i wish there were more whites where i live. White men are more attractive and would made this place be more developed.

What Guys Said 13

• Not really I think my town is fine the way it is, besides we get new people that move here now and again, usually blacks tired of the bigger cities in places were there's a lot of crime and racial hate and stuff and they hear from people that live here about how it's nice here and you don't have any of that racial nonsense going on so they move down here.

That's what I like about blacks and whites here and Mexicans we all get along here no riots, or hate parades, just nice and quiet and lots of basket ball. And if anyone ever breaks the law in a life or death manner we shoot them ^^.

Win, win all around.

Besides we have a nice black to white ratio here with whites being the majority followed by blacks and latino's and there's a nice mix of everyone, so not to many or to little of anything.

• Nope. I'm happy with having a very white neighborhood. The city is clean, crime is low in comparison to neighboring cities, property values are high, schools are good, there are a lot of parks, there are all sorts of businesses that invest and make life convenient, there is a local economy, etc. If I drive 5 minutes down the road over the river it's fucked...

• Yes. It would've been nice to have grown up around a more diverse group of people. I think I would've been more open minded at a younger age. I genuinely think more diversity is a good thing. It forces us to tolerate each other and to learn from each other.

I grew up in a very rural area where most people are white with some people of East Asian descent sprinkled in. If I ever have kids I want them to grow up in a place where they can experience a wide range of cultures and languages.

• Chicago is pretty diverse. The percentage of nonwhites in the city is higher than the percentage in the whole US.
    So I don't care if we have more or less nonwhites.

• No offense but the more white people nearby, the safest the place is. I know, I've been in several places in America/Latin America and Europe. And I have scottish and latino blood myself, before you even say I'm racist.

So no, not really.

• I don't care about skin colour.

we have 46% immigrants, so you can see already a pretty good mix here

• More fellow white people means less racial tension and less violence to be honest. I do like people regardless of skin colour.. most my mates at school were asian/mixed race.

• I live near Filipino and Jamaican neighbourhoods so no, I'm fine, thanks.

• You need the option of indifference.

• More non-whites = more crime.

• I wish there were less people in general.

• yeah i do, i hate being the only brown Asian ere

• No I wish there were less.