Am I a born racist if I find many white people look scary?

I'm no trolling, I mean when their eyelids are too obvious, dark and when their eyes are too closed to their eyebrows. They look scary to me, a few of them can look cute and harmless.

In ancient times, my culture called them ghost, lol, they scared outta hell of my ancestors. I mean not all but some, many, for instance, looks like thisAm I a born racist if I find many white people look scary?They creep me out.

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
2mo I don't hate them, please don't take me wrong.
2mo Scared the hell out of* my ancestors

Most Helpful Girl

• Ted Bundy should look scary!! 😆

But no, I've read that most people feel this phenomenon probably as an ancient caution signal with outsiders but just use their higher consciousness to overcome it.

I assume its because I am not used to white people.

Yeah, I think it's a universal phenomenon.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Some people are scary looking. You're absolutely right about serial killer Ted Bundy. I'm not sure how he still manage to get girls to get inside his car. He has wasn't good looking to me.

He wasn't

But it depends. Some of them can look harmless it depends on the combination of the features

I'm glad Carol Daronch got away from that monster. Still, poor woman. What a terrible day it must have been for her getting kidnapped, taken to another direction in his car against her will and her putting up a fight, which she won.

• 0|1

He doesn't not scare me, he just looks ugly to me.

oh haha (^o^)

I'm really scared of some white and black people.

• That's not racist to think that some people look scary b

• What is your ancestry? jc
    mm I don't know it's slightly racist

• If someone said that about black people... people would be screaming racist.

• No one's born racist

• What is the big deal with being racist? It's just an opinion.

• Nice choice in choosing Ted Bundy to represent "some" white folks. Really. Ted Bundy. But yes white people with really dark eyes tend to look mean to me as well.

What Guys Said 11

• Lots of cultures had similar things where they were not sure of another race and were seen them for first time. It probably comes down a bit through the generations till now a bit

I'm sure it was long time ago.
      Most people here are fine with it. Now

I haven't got it over lol nope, you don't look scary to me, it depends on the person. You looks kind and nice to me

Thanks

• You just have an irrational fear. That's okay. The term racism has been used to describe more than it literally means lately.

• Would I be racist if I was afraid of black people?

• I think white people can look scary too

• I mean it's not like I'm offended or anything... white people are human too... cries...

But no you aren't racist.

• i have eyebrows too close to eyes myself lol, its a masculine trait, he looks creepy because of the thousand yard stare and non existent lips along with it

• That is racist yes lol
    Just keep ot to yourself and dont inflict any harm on yourself

• nothing wrong with racism, it's as it is.

• Maybe

• I'm guessing you're Asian but no it's not racist

I was always scared of black people when I was younger because you were more likely to get mugged by them where I lived but it wasn't their looks or features just the stories I would hear

They usually blend in over here in the USA

I see thanks for your opinion.

• I find black people look really scary and statistics back those claims because where I live they are 7times more likely to assault someone but I judge them as individuals and look past their genetics

I realized that it has little to do with race and everything to do with culture
    It's black culture that is degenerate. I hate calling it black culture because it wasn't even created by them. This whole hip hop, degeneracy culture was forced throughout black communities to promote gang violence.