Why does he keep saying its small?

Every time I see it, it looks so BIG! But he always says it's small.
Sometimes it looks huge sometimes just big but it never looks small, why does he keep saying its small? And gets bothered or mad if I keep saying it, saying I want a big one. I don't want a big one, I want his and it's BIG!!

it's fat too! Very thick. So I don't understand from where is it small?

do guys need to have a giant monster in their pants to determine if it's big?

The baby maker.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the porn women!
    Once you see these girls take 9" plus dicks your whole life and look in the mirror and have a 7" dick (which is big by real life standards) you feel a little inadequate

Also since so many girls watch porno now there is even more pressure to have a big dick. Because girls expect you to be lex Steele or Mandingo 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• He watches too much porn and compares himself to those guys. That's like a guy who plays pick-up games in the park who thinks he sucks cause he's not as good as NBA players.

The average size is just over 5 inches.

• And I'll "assume" he does watch too much porn, being the reason why he says it's too small,. Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

• it's not a bad thing that he watches porn in general, but it's bad if he loses confidence and is insecure about his body cause of it.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• What is pig? His pencil? His eraser?

• He wants you to repeat how big it is.

• If the woman sez it's big.. then it's big. I don't get it either.

• Tell him what you said here, it should be sure to boost his confidence!

• What exactly are we talking about here?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!