Choose the face that you dislike the most?

For those ones, who have never done that test, which face is the scariest and the most irritating for you?
For ones who have done It, which was the scariest face you chose when you first did that test and has it changed after a while?
I'll give results in replies.

2mo The test was designed in the 20th century by the Hungarian psychiatrist Leopold Szondi. The aim was to explore the deepest repressed impulses of a person on the basis of sympathy or aversion caused by the specific photos of psychopaths. The test is based on the general notion that the characteristics that bother us in others are those that caused aversion to ourselves at an early stage of our life and that’s why we repress them.
www.learning-mind.com/.../

Most Helpful Guy

• 6 for some reason

Then your type is depressive, bambino.
      Read an update and then read what I wrote below.
      6) Depressive

Repression

Lack of self-esteem, feelings of inferiority and guilt are the main symptoms of depression. The fact that this harmless being is an incarnation of aversion for you may mean that you are a deeply depressed person who manages to have these symptoms under control.

Denial

Perhaps you are an outgoing and carefree person. You always show dynamism, confidence and optimism. Sometimes, of course, you get upset and can manifest dysthymia and melancholy (“sad clown syndrome”). You can also be suspicious and morose.

Sublimation

It is very likely that shift your depressive tendencies to assuming the role of everybody’s psychologist, searching for solutions to other people’s problems.

Are you serious? My second least favourite is number 4 aswell. Crazy ahah we must be very similar

Like Wow, destiny made us meet , fratello.

What Guys Said 15

• Number 4 looks evil.

Then your type is Schizophrenic:
      Repression

The schizophrenic personality is characterized by intense apathy, distortions of thought and incompatible emotions. If this impassive gaze and poker face gave you goose bumps, you probably repressed a feeling of indifference towards others and withdrawal from things and events at an early stage of your childhood.

Denial

You are probably quite a sociable person. You believe in socializing and communication with others, enjoying your companies and going out often. The sociability is rather misleading and perhaps hides an isolated person who lives with the feeling of being always alone. Your relationships may seem impersonal and superficial, as if they lack the true feeling. Deep down, you may feel that you do not need others and coexistence with them.

There is much more to a proper administration of the Szondi test than what you have done in this post.

www.researchgate.net/.../260191985_On_the_track_of_the_validity_of_the_Szondi_Test

• Never have taken this test before.
    img-comment-fun.9cache.com/.../...41750_700w_0.jpg

I'll guess is it 4th, 6th or 2nd for you? For me It is 4th

Yesh mayam :3

Nah only ever watch the movie... like a thousand times

• 3 is most irritating, he looks full of himself - Scariest, could be bad picture but 8

• I'd like to slap the shit out of 8.

• I dislike 1 and 3 the most

• 2nd one 😶
    You scared me 😐

ahahahaha when? How?

Ah oki
      I am Sophi
      But I doubt comments thread to be a right place to get to know with someone :)

Nice name
      Should I pm you then?

• 8. Very scary.

• 4, but 8 not far behind

If you dislike 4th one the most, then read it:
      4) Schizophrenic

Repression

Denial

• 7 without a doubt. he reminds me of one of those bosses that you have to face at the end of a game

7) Maniac

Repression

Some diagnostic features of mania are extroversion, overstimulation, overestimation of self and a waste of money and emotions. If this kind face seems disgusting to you, it probably means that inside you there is a kind of excitement which, if not controlled, would transform you into a fanatic mystic.

Denial

You are very likely to be a person who does not want to provoke with his/her behavior and who detests noise, extremes and excesses. You are an example of discretion, restraint and measure. Being logical and thrifty, you always have a fully controlled behavior.

hahahaha what the hell you literally guessed me spot on in that second part of your reply although I do not fit the first part

also what do you mean by maniac? lol

• Something deep within me tells me that no. 1 reminds me of a murderer

• 4 looks like murderer

Schizophrenic.
      Read here more detailed information: www.learning-mind.com/.../

Lol what an interesting hobby!

but id didn't choose my answer according to what made me feel comfortable i just believe that this is the person who is murderer for sure
      i believe i have sever stuff right now , i have post trauma for sure
      but i don't reach the level of disorder

• Number 7 exactly a basterd type.

• Number 2

• For some reason i want to beat up #1

• They all look the same.

What Girls Said 20

• #3 Is the scariest.

• I dislike all of them 😯😐😕...

But I dislike 2 and 8 the most...

And disliking has nothing to do with "scariness" for me...
    I dislike 2 and 8 because their face features are super annoying to me...

And as far as scary goes... 1, 4, and 7 are the scariest ones to me...

So what are you asking? The scariest or the one I just dislike most? Cause it's not the same thing to me. 😕!

• 2. The eyes and smirk are no good

• 3 would make me the most uncomfortable to be around. :/

• 3 for the male, 6 for the female.

• 6. Arghhhhhh

6) Depressive

Repression

Denial

Sublimation

• Hmmm, it's either #2 or #4. Something is really off with their looks.

• 2... and then 4...

But the last guy looks so nice and sweet. What's scary about him?

I forgot to answer on that one.
      4) Schizophrenic
      Repression

Denial

2) Epileptic

Repression

When we talk about personality disorders associated with brain disease, damage and dysfunction (as occurs in some cases of epilepsy), some of the diagnostic features can be impulsiveness, irritability, the outbursts of anger and aggression. If this stout gentleman with a round head caused revulsion and fear in you, it is likely that early in your childhood you repressed some of such feelings and behaviors to your subconscious.

Denial

It is most likely that you are a kind and peaceful person. Being meek and friendly, you give the impression of a responsible and self-controlled person. You are stable in your feelings and easily bond with people, ideas and objects.

• 2 is the scariest/would make me feel most uncomfortable when I was around that person.

• I'm gonna say 5 because her eyes are doing their own thing... But 2 is kinda making me laugh and reminds me of Damian from mean girls... Wrap him in a pink feather scarf and he's perfect.

• These all look like Nazi's -
    1- Heinrich Himmler 2- Baldur von Schirach 3- a smiling Adolf Hitler
    4- Irma Gresse 5 -Juana Bormann 6- Ilsa Koch 7-Josef Kramer [with beard]
    8- Reinhard Heydrich. So I dont like any of them.

Which one is the scariest for you? You should say only one, It is important for defining type of your personality.

Well none of these faces "scare" me. Maybe number 4 is the ugliest drawing. Maybe in saying the drawing looks like Irma Gresse I am doing her an injustice as she was a some what attractive woman. Hence her nick-name of "The Beautiful Beast" Hope that answers your question.

• I dislike (irritating and scariest) the second one (number 2).
    But nuber 6 do not get behind a lot from the first (number 2) choice too.

• a1. I dislike four the the most... heartless, bitter, defensive, angry, antagonistic and challenging.

• 1, 3, 7

• Number 4

• Number 4 looks like someone who would haunt you

Schizophrenic
      Repression

Denial

• 4 is the scariest. what are the results?

4) Schizophrenic
      Repression

Denial

• the 3

• #3 or #7

• 2 creep100%
    7 terrifying 100%

If you'd choose only one, who would you choose? 2 or 7?

"It is most likely that you are a kind and peaceful person. Being meek and friendly, you give the impression of a responsible and self-controlled person. You are stable in your feelings and easily bond with people, ideas and objects"

This is true. I think