What would your ideal life be like?

If you could decide how rich you would be, where you would live, which year, what you would look like and what your job would be, what would it be like?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ideal life:
    1. Getting jacked, big an alpha.
    http://i.imgur.com/62sn1X2.jpg

2. Doing alright in high school. B's, A's but mostly spending my time fooling around with girls, partying, smashing sloots and reaching double digits.

www.bessbyers.com/.../photo.jpg

3. Drop out of highschool before graduating. Do some dead end jobs for a few years before being forced to go into straight porn.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CR5QCnCXIAAn_46.jpg

4. Party, chill, self improve all while getting payed to bang women. Retire around late 20's in porn with couple million after marketing myself effectively.

carcastshow.com/.../img_1897.jpg

5. Start looking at new ventures and get into real estate, get a few properties. Along the way find a nice girl who hasn't slept around to be my girlfriend.

housely.com/.../RE-Agent.jpg

6. Wife her up by mid to early 30'. s and have kids by mid 30's.

cos.h-cdn.co/.../...os-tom-brady-and-gisele-xl.jpg

7. Have a lovely family and settle down, raise son to be alpha and aware him on how not to get used by women, stat him in the gym by his early teens.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well...
    I should close my eyes and imagine.
    I have a big house in a nature, I am a successful human rights lawyer, I have a stable and a few horses, My books are very popular in the whole world. I am also main figure of one of the most famous films. Either I am an actress or It is about me.
    I have 3 or maybe even 4 kids and a caring partner.
    I am rich enough to help poor people.
    I often travel and see wonderful places of the world, my life is full of adventures.
    I play a big role in politics of Georgia and I've done enough to be remembered in history.
    That's how perfect life sounds to me.

What Guys Said 12

• There really isn’t enough space to answer this question completely, but in general, basically, I would like to have enough money that not even my great-grandchildren would be able to spend it all. I would like to live in Europe with homes on both the east and west coast of the United States. I would like to live in the era where our technology has finally caught up with our humanity, and I would like to have a body that wouldn’t wear out; where we’ve developed the Nano-technology where disease has been cured and obesity has been eradicated, because the nanites keep your body at optimal performance.

• To live with my girlfriend on a sprawling ranch where we raise horses and bison. That's 2016.

Or I could be a daredevil aviator in the 1920s, barnstorming my way across the praries, trading rides for moonshine during the day and riding farmer's daughters in the haybales at night.

• I would be upper middle class living in the year 2006, in a large semi-rural house in Santa Cruz with a blonde bombshell wife and two gorgeous little daughters. I would work in academia and be a writer, and we would live together in bliss. I would have a ton of sex with the wife, and devote all of my energy toward being the best father and husband ever.

• Rich enough to live in the mountains in a luxury cabin away from people, Now age wise is fine, don't care what I look like, don't want to need a job just nice comfortable peace and quiet.

• i guess, about money, i'd say i have money to complete all my needs, and some more money so i can support my parents and help poor and homelss people as much as i can. and i would live near any mountains away from the society, about looks i'd want to stay the same. and my job could be a game developer. and im happily married with the love of my life.

• To finally have my career which would be a social worker or therapist, to be happily married at the age of around 30, to have a pretty decent sized house and financially stable, to have many friends so my life will never be boring, to live in Los Angeles maybe or like somewhere in Europe, and finally maybe have one or two kids. Something like that. Or just forget all that and be a professional gamer and get hot Korean girls.

• Rich enough to not live in fear.

• Ideal life?
    I wouldn't be a billionaire because that draws too much attention so I'd have bank balance in the high 100's of millions.
    Job? When I'm a multimillionaire just on the interest my money earns? No. No job.
    I'd live in my country. Plenty of good times to be had and great places to live.
    I'd be a bit taller and have really good pale skin and I'd rock sideburns.
    Present year and future.
    It would just be fun and relaxation every day

• I'll be a musician
    That's my plan
    What's yours?

• 100billion dollars will be enough

• My ideal life would be murderin muh fukas err day with my killer mix tape

• Have the ability to get a girl i love

job, money, material stuff irrelevant

What Girls Said 4

• I'd like to be able to travel anywhere I want, whenever I want. Money and time constraints aren't a thing, and there is no stress in my life. Being around a beach more often wouldn't be a bad thing either. :P

• hmmm,

i'd be rich enough to be living a comfortable lifestyle. I'd live in somewhere like Los Angeles or Dubai, and I'd be a successful makeup artist.

• I wouldn't change anything, but I'd just be way richer lol.

• Just to be happy. Not overly rich, but enough to have a comfortable life. I'd like to be to have a Loving caring happy positive partner to do fun things with and experience new places. a nice cosy home to come home to. A job that I enjoy with great people. For me and my family to be in good health.

Oh one can dream...