Do you believe in Aliens?

Do you think there are other creatures that have intelligence like us humans in milky way or another galaxy in our uviverse? Do you think we will meet up with an alien civizilation some day in the future?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you had also forgot about Alternate Timelines and Alternate Realities or Alternate/Parallel Universes/Dimensions.

As technically if those things exists and intelligent life exist within those areas and places then then those intelligent life can be also called "Aliens".

Aliens does not necessarily mean that they have to be from "Outer Space" or beyond our planet's atmosphere.

What Girls Said 4

• I spoke with Tom Cruise recently and he confirmed they are already here.

• Mabye not out general idea of aliens. Perhaps there are other lifeforms closer to us than we think, in this infinite universe we live in. I don't think we could be completely alone

• Hahahah you have already met them a couple of millennials ago

• I sure do. There's bound to be more things out there than just humans alone.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, I believe in aliens and I believe that there are other civilizations out there much more advanced than us. I believe that we have been visited by such beings but the Government is covering up.

Will we ever make contact someday in the future? It's possible, but I don't think it will happen in our lifetime, unfortunately.

• Yes - There are billions of universes with billions of planets in them and life only on one, very improbable.

• I don't like to "believe" in things.
    But facts tell me that it is probable, albeit statistically unlikely.

• In all of those so called unsolved mysteries alien isn't actually a mystery to me.

The existence of alien is a fact.
    Just look up how tiny is the earth and how unlimited is the universe.

I believe human races have contacted with them several times too.

• yes i do, and they do exists

• I think they either used to exist or still do but there is no guarantee one way or the other

• Yes I believe that in the billions of stars in are galaxys and the hundreds of billions of galaxys in the universe there is intelligent life out there but I doubt we will ever meet due to the incredible distances between stars and the massive amounts of power that would be needed to go anywhere close to light speed