Can you pray for my grandmother please :( ?

My grandmother is not good at all, i don't know if this is the right place to request that but please pray for her if you are a believer, i dunno if that would help or not , I'm losing hope :(

Most Helpful Girl

• aww. I will definitely. But just remember. whatever that is next for her is for the good :) keep your hopes up!

• Thank you, today they called me and told me that her heart is working better.

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay I am not religious but my thoughts are with you and your grandmother - I will do whatever the non religious version of prayers is.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 9

• This sight that is sadly familiar to me; I have been here before too, my friend. Sucks like nothing else. Once, it was when I was your age too. I feel you, and for her!

I have prayed for her, and for you.

• Allah yeawimha bisalameh
    iA khair

• Sure will

• May the son of God and the Holy Spirit be with her. Ameen 🙏🏼

• We live and we die, such is life. Kia kaha ✊.

• Yeah i know that's the cycle of our world, but it's hard to lose your beloved ones ya know.

• Every story must come to an end, accept the inevitable. Celebrate her time, her story. Don't waste your time on here, spend it with your Ma. Give her warmth that only love of family can give.

I understand your situation, stay strong ✊.

• Of course I'll pray for her ^^ what's her name?

• I will bro!

But I thought u weren't religious?

• Thank you very much bro ❤️
      yes you're right I'm not religious but i believe in God and i believe if people unite and pray to him, he will help because our will is God's will (that's what i believe in).

• @Ahmed_Sy15x I'm 100% sure that that is the definition of being religious.

• this photo looks so painful and makes me sad. I am not religious but my best wishes to her and hope she gets well soon

• Aw man! If this is real, I'm very sorry man. Grandparents are special. I hope yours gets well my friend.