I am so attracted to my mother. s doctor?

I am not a immature child. I am 18 years old and my mother has been really sick for almost one year. My father died when I was a kid and besides my mother and my old grandmother I have almost not relatives at all, someone who could help me. The surgeon is around 30 years old and besides his really good looks he also has a big heart. He helped me a lot with my mother while she was in hospital. We talk a lot and I guess he realised I have a crush on him because I always find excuses to talk to him, I blush a lot and my voice trembles. Sometimes when he passes by, I smile to him randomly. He likes talking to me as well, or so does it seems. He is really natural while we talk. ( he leans over the wall, jump on the desk, stuff he is not doing while talkng to other pacients) Sometimes he smiles at me while passing by too and I noticed ( and my friend too) that sometimes he is cheking me out. Once, while I was talking to a nurse, his eyes were going up and down my body for a long time. What should I do? I am really attracted to him and we talk a lot, I cannot ignore him as he is my mother, s doctor. And I am scared he noticed I like him.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a lot of things, a crush mixed in with your mother being sick, him being her carer - Remember it is just a crush on an older guy and try to act normal around him - I say it happens to doctors a lot and he will understand you are just a vulnerable right now, don't overthink it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, him talking to you a lot doesn't mean anything because it's kinda his job to talk to you a lot and to make you feel relaxed and comfortable around him. His ability to be a good doctor kinda hinges on that. If you think he's attracted to you and you don't mind the age gap, I guess try and ask him out but be careful because if it gets awkward then, it might your mother's care a little more uncomfortable.

What Guys Said 3

• Just cause he's a doctor doesn't mean he can't be attracted to you, so he could feel the same. He probably already knows tho.

well, this is what worries me, that he may know

In other words I am scared I am pathetic in his eyes, because I blush and tremble while talking to him

You're not. Trust me. Its natural and normal.

• I wouldn't unless your mom is done having surgery as I'm preaty sure it's a breach of ethics to date the daughter of a patient but if she is go for it

• Is your mother's system chronic or something that will be resolved? As surgeon is he really an ongoing part of her care team?

I hope is not chronic.

What Girls Said 1

• It's his job to be nice to you and be someone to talk to about her illness lol

Well actually my biggest fear is that ke already noticed I like him

Most likely he gets a lot. he's probably used to it. Don't worry about it