I am so attracted to my mother. s doctor?

I am not a immature child. I am 18 years old and my mother has been really sick for almost one year. My father died when I was a kid and besides my mother and my old grandmother I have almost not relatives at all, someone who could help me. The surgeon is around 30 years old and besides his really good looks he also has a big heart. He helped me a lot with my mother while she was in hospital. We talk a lot and I guess he realised I have a crush on him because I always find excuses to talk to him, I blush a lot and my voice trembles. Sometimes when he passes by, I smile to him randomly. He likes talking to me as well, or so does it seems. He is really natural while we talk. ( he leans over the wall, jump on the desk, stuff he is not doing while talkng to other pacients) Sometimes he smiles at me while passing by too and I noticed ( and my friend too) that sometimes he is cheking me out. Once, while I was talking to a nurse, his eyes were going up and down my body for a long time. What should I do? I am really attracted to him and we talk a lot, I cannot ignore him as he is my mother, s doctor. And I am scared he noticed I like him.

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a lot of things, a crush mixed in with your mother being sick, him being her carer - Remember it is just a crush on an older guy and try to act normal around him - I say it happens to doctors a lot and he will understand you are just a vulnerable right now, don't overthink it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, him talking to you a lot doesn't mean anything because it's kinda his job to talk to you a lot and to make you feel relaxed and comfortable around him. His ability to be a good doctor kinda hinges on that. If you think he's attracted to you and you don't mind the age gap, I guess try and ask him out but be careful because if it gets awkward then, it might your mother's care a little more uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Just cause he's a doctor doesn't mean he can't be attracted to you, so he could feel the same. He probably already knows tho.

0|0
    0|1
    • 2mo

well, this is what worries me, that he may know

• Show All
    • 2mo

In other words I am scared I am pathetic in his eyes, because I blush and tremble while talking to him

• 2mo

You're not. Trust me. Its natural and normal.

• I wouldn't unless your mom is done having surgery as I'm preaty sure it's a breach of ethics to date the daughter of a patient but if she is go for it

0|0
    0|1
  • Is your mother's system chronic or something that will be resolved? As surgeon is he really an ongoing part of her care team?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I hope is not chronic.

What Girls Said 1

• It's his job to be nice to you and be someone to talk to about her illness lol

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Well actually my biggest fear is that ke already noticed I like him

• 2mo

Most likely he gets a lot. he's probably used to it. Don't worry about it