Who's been to South Beach (Miami) in the fall?

I have a chance for a FREE trip to South Beach for fall break. I've been in early summer, but never on fall or spring break. I don't expect (or want) it to be like spring break.

But has anyone been in early October? What's it like? What to skip or not miss?

I've been to Key West and I've checked out The Strip (whatever that beach front road is) eaten at those restaurants, checked out a couple of clubs, and stopped into "Dash" to buy some overpriced t-shirts. But this is basically a 4 day weekend with friends.

And no... I'm not looking to be that drunk girl that gets gang banged by a bunch of d-bag frat boys... that ain't happening. You can save that comment, although some dudes are sure to make it!

Anyway, who's been that time of year? If it's like Spring Break I might pass. Suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• "And no... I'm not looking to be that drunk girl that gets gang banged by a bunch of d-bag frat boys"

Lol, you read my mind 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• I know South Beach well, although my knowledge of the exact hot spots is going to be a little dated.

Are you 'bout dat #clublife? Like, are you into big mega clubs with big-name DJ's headlining? If so, my recommendations are going to be different than otherwise.

__

*Early* October is pretty fickle in terms of weather. That's pretty much exactly the borderline between the wet season (summer) and the dry season (winter). If you get lucky, you'll catch the beginning of the dry weather.

If you get REALLY REALLY unlucky, you'll catch... a hurricane ahah. (Hurricane season is July through November.) But at least there's advance warning of those.

Miami is ALMOST ALWAYS sunny in the MORNING. If you are an early riser, you can head down to the beach and get a nice spot, catch some rays, and it will be very much *not* like spring break.
    If it's going to rain, the clouds will bumrush yr ass -- literally out of nowhere -- usually between 11AM and 1PM, and then *BAM* epic thunderstorm ahaha. It almost never rains at night.

Are you gna have a car? Any chances to get out to other neighborhoods, like Brickell/downtown, or Calle 8/Little Havana?

What Guys Said 7

• I was there in the summer a couple years ago. Fall or no, GO TO SOUTH BEACH!!! Take me with you!!! 😭😭😭😭

• I have not been in the fall.

I was in a fraternity in college. You know - I hope - that we do not all live up to the stereotype. :)

• Oh your total gonna be that girl xD you are sooo the type 😜 lol jk
    Never been in the fall and I doubt it's like spring break. It might actually be the perfect time to go. Most like to go in the winter to get away from the cold and spring break to have fun and everyone is off. Odds are not a lot of college students will be there non locals I mean.

• Of course you're not going to sleep with a bunch of frats, because you're such a supreme lady.

My friend went there and he said it was good. The weather isn't as harsh in the fall/winter so you can really enjoy yourself.

• No but last time I went swimming I went to the local lake near where I live.
    #relevant

• South Beach is like a little European town with street side cafes and restaurants. It's very expensive to eat & party there, but way more quaint and chilled out than you think.

I loved it. There are bars open til 4 am too.

The beach is phenomenal too. It's small enough to park and walk everywhere. 10/10 can't wait to go back.

• Way over rated

cuz you didn't bang enough "sloots"?

Whiskey dick or too beta?

Dead fish sloots and everyone trying to take a yeti pic smh, Florida way better. Whooped ole miss ass like that lmao

What Girls Said 4

• Nope, but if anyone wants to buy me a ticket there, I'll gladly go.

*Looks around for any offers.* >_>

• Wish someone would give me a free holiday. Even if it was to escape for a week from my life.

Risk of sounding bitter, your life must be pretty lush if you are willing to throw away a free holiday.

• I haven't been to Florida in the fall however I'm dying to ride to Biktoberfest in Daytona.

• I have never been there.