What should I do this year?

I wanted this school year to be PERFECT!! I wanted to be the first everyone loves but at the moment it isn't working... What can I do?
PLEASE GIVE SERIOUS ANSWERS!! NOT 'YOU DON'T NEED TO BE'

Most Helpful Guy

• You are trying to be somebody you are not. I don't mean you shouldn't be loved. When we try to be somebody else, many people see through it and you can even become a topic of conversation. You also loose respect with many of those people. You end up pushing them away rather than liking you. Also it is very hard to keep pretending. It is much easier to not be who you are at the beginning, but to maintain it is not easy at all. The real you comes out and and that makes you look bad. You didn't give any backgroud on what you are trying to be and what you are. What is the most important thing is that you are trying to do something that is very rarely successful. You lose many who you deceived at the beginning. What is so bad about you? Why wouldn't they like you just the way you are? You are very young. So many in your age group are not happy with who they are because of what they perceive to be wrong with themselves. Lastly, there is no way to make people love you. You may trick them for a short time, but it ends and then you become the girl others avoid because of what others say about you. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful, but I don't know enough to be more specific.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my book here are the keys to great year:
    Set goals
    Treat yourself whenever you earn a good grade
    Be organized: set a daily planner as a reminder to be motivated for the day
    Face challenges, don't be afraid to try new things
    Live a healthy lifestyle

What Guys Said 3

• Get a car and go on a road trip with your friends during vacation!😃

I'm not old enough...

Save up for a Louis Vuitton bag!😃 You'll be the classiest girl on campus😉

• Sell drugs

Haha not funny

I wasn't joking

• just be yourself, don't try to pretend to be something your not

How is wanting to be more popular being something I'm not?

Try to be one of the best Youtuber on Youtube

if being more popular were something you are, this question wouldn't be needed.

What Girls Said 0