If you had the chance to run away from your Life and start over all again, would you do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I'm getting divorced I'm still somewhat young no kids so yeah I'm about to do that myself run away new slate new life.

What Girls Said 7

• Probably not, like where I am now and knowing me I never learn from my mistakes so no point in restarting 😂

• I Would Not Change a thing, @gobsmacked3
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• No. I've made it way too far now to look back or quit.

• In my professional life, yes. Love life? No... Im happily married.

• Naw because of things that are in it I wouldn't give them up for anything.

• No, I'm glad to be where I am.

• Nah, I learned from my mistakes in life and am proud of where I am right now.

What Guys Said 12

• I can walk away whenever I want to, I am not majorily tied to anything at the moment.

• right here, right now. id like to have an "erase" button inplanted in my head, for my memories as well.

• Maybe. Been there done that many many times. It was fun, and interesting, and actually works sometime to hit the reset button. But it also gets old after a while and takes a lot more energy than the status quo.

• In 1 second. But only if I can take my kid with me.

Kids always anchor you. I ran away from my three grown up kids after my marriage breakup, thinking it would be the best for them and I.

But, it killed me and had varying effects on them :(

• No, in general I don't think my life is bad. Of course I'd do some things differently if I had the chance, but nothing was so bad that can't or couldn't be corrected.

• I essentially did that four years ago. I sold my house, quit my good job, and moved back home to Canada. A year later, my long term relationship had ended to. I had literally nothing. I am slowly rebuilding my life.

That's got to be hard , why did you do it?

What if there's some jobs that I like but I wouldn't make a very comfortable living out of it?

@Azgeda That is always a tricky question... you need to be able to support yourself first and foremost. I am cautioning several people who desperately want to be writers that they need a skill to fall back on and pay the bills until they make enough from writing to support it.

• Yes.

• I wouldn't run away but there's a long long list of things o would do very differently if I had the knowledge I do today.

• Nah I like how I turned out.

• No, everything would be the same.

• There's some things I'd like to change

• No. The painful moments made me the strongest version of myself.