If you as a person would have a "user manual" what is the sentence of paragraph everyone should have read?

For me it would be "avoid build-up of emotions"... when I build up emotions due to uncertainty or needing to do things I'm not good in, I become stressed and uncomfortable :-(
But it would also mention "friends can count on me when they need help" :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't shake, can't stand instability

To some degree I have that in common with you :o
      I can stand it but it makes me uncomfortable... I prefer a cozy nest :D
      I guess that's also part of the reason why you feel a little homesick in France?

Hahaha thank youuu ❤️😃

Always welcome. Hope your homesick feeling is a little better now :D?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Mine would be a section on having patience with me and allowing me to have quiet time. I feel overwhelmed easily when I do not get my quiet time and also need to do things at my own pace. It sucks, especially when people are so used to going fast. But I honestly need to think carefully as I do things.

A lot of people are able to clean very quickly, but I need to do it methodically. I need to put things away in a place that makes sense to me, otherwise I won't keep up with it. This makes it hard for other people, but if they read my manual, they would understand :)

For me that wouldn't be a problem, I love some quiet time as well, to empty my head :D
      Preferably with a walk in nature!

• "Gets attached kind of easily so don't develop even the slightest friendship if you won't see it through."

We have that in common, once I like someone it won't go away! My friends stay in my heart till eternity :D

• I just need a sticker.

"Warning. Bitch is crazy"

Hahaha as far as I know you I'm convinced it's crazy in the positive sense of the word :D

• "WARNING: Can and will explode at any time whether it be in excitement or anger. "

Heeeelp! Make it excitement please - the smilie bomb :D sounds great!

:D Just depends on my mood.

Haha I'll make sure you have reason to be in a good mood than, like compliment your mustache :D

• Take care of genuinely

What Guys Said 8

• "Tell him why or he's gonna fuck up, if he doesn't know why you want him to do what he does"

That's not such a bad property, indeed the chances to fuck up are so much smaller if you you understand what you're doing and what's the purpose :D

:D When I don't know why, I just ruin it all lol

• dont lie to me, and respect my alone time, because i need to recharge my batteries by having my alone time

• mine would say CAUTION hyper active.

Haha if I'd give you a ride you'd jump over my car!

• 0|0

Oh yess, I love the KISS principle: keep it simple stupid :D
      The stupid simply means - me're limited in our possibilities so to avoid mistakes we just have to keep it simple :o

I can agree with that, thanks for the insight :D

You are welcome 👍

• "love him or hate him - either way he just dont give a fuck"

• pretty Impulsive and patient!

That's a miracle, I'd logically say those 2 don't really go together - they sound like opposites :o

well i am totally unpredictable sometimes... one moment i am angry the other i am happy... its like i can fast forward emotion... but when I get a particular type of emotion its wayyyyyyy intense!

I see :o

• "do not puke on seeing the mug"

• GGGGGGAAAAAAYY...

No poblem, though of course it's good to tell people in a fairly early stage. Imagine a nice girl would get a crush and you'd have to disappoint her after 3 months. That would be painful :o