How should I find the scoop in my new protien powder?

Bought a 4 lb tub of protein powder and can't find the scoop. What should I do?

• Send it back because the scoop wasn't on top. No one has time for such inconveniencesHow should I find the scoop in my new protien powder?
  • Grab a spoon and start eating your way to find the scoopHow should I find the scoop in my new protien powder?
  • Make one big ass shake. Start adding water to the whole tub and the scoop will act as a blender ball. Plus you get a workout. Time to toss that shake weightHow should I find the scoop in my new protien powder?
  • Before opening pray to the protein powder godsHow should I find the scoop in my new protien powder?
  • OtherHow should I find the scoop in my new protien powder?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dump all down your gullet

Hahah I'm glad your answered. I invited you to bug the crap out of you 😜 cuz I know how much you enjoy that 😉

Oh I don't get those notifications I just saw this on my feed lollll

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck all that, inject it directly into your blood for best results!

What Girls Said 9

• I had to just vote for 'Other' because of the Ron Swanson gif hahahah sorry!

Anywaayy, shake the bag up and have a little searchy poo? Otherwise, I'm pretty sure 1 scoop equates to roughly 25g so could use scales to measure

• I take a fork to feel around for it. It's usually about halfway down. -_-

Haha damn it! The protien gods don't help either xD.

Well, recently I kept my scoop from a previous container.
      Just been scooping it with that one until I get to the "new" scoop.

Other than that, use a fork. XD

Lol I threw kine away and like as soon as I stepped are from the bin I'm like fuckkkkkkkk. I used a big mixing spoon. I don't know why they just don't make it attached to the cap. I know some do.

• Good luck, man. Just stick your hand in and see if you find it.

• Just shake it. Larger items rise to the top. Like how full chips end up above all the crumbs. That analogy might not make sense to someone like you since protein powder and potato chips don't exactly go together but good luck nonetheless.

• Sucks man.
    Looks like u just gotta eat straight protein powder. #alpha

• Ahhhh that sucks. I hate it when that happens. I usually just use a rubber spatula and dig around until I find it

• I don't wanna sound ignorant but I have no idea what's a protein powder
    Maybe I just can't translate it in my language lmao

• Option b Lmao

• I MEAN SERIOUSLY!! Why some gagers ASK THE MOST STUPID STUPID LAME QUESTIONS such as the one just asked here? I mean really ask how do you find a scoop in a container? Is that even a relevant question at all Not even kindergarden kids ask those so stupid questions. You got to be kidding me., Im even more surprised to the ones who answer those questions.

whats your 3rd favorite deep sea predator?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

I have humor sure but I won't even do it for humor or fun. I have humor for other things.

What Guys Said 10

• Wrestle and eat a cow or something, get your protein like a real man.

If you're more man than man use the plastic scoop to skin the cow and scoop the meat

#swansonian

They are already on to me about the dead cow carcasses being found everywhere. I had to buy protein powder this time.

• What happened to your old scoop?

Threw it out with the container lol

I've never had an explosive reaction (chemical or ass) from mixing different brands lol

Weirder shit has happened man. I could make an A bomb and couldn't even know it. Lol

• Get a spoon like a civilized human and dig it out

• Lmao they always burry it in bottom OP

• You shake it, thats also why you keep the scoop from your previous.

P. s dont put a metal spoon in there, cause it takes away all the proteins (not srs)

• use a knife and feel around the powder for it.

• Grab a spoon and see if you can dig it out lol I hate when that happens

• i read scoop as poop :-D

• option C looks like he's practicing for something... I mean, even his expression at the end XD