Would you rather find true love or 10 million dollars?

Most Helpful Girl

• True love for sure. Money doesn't buy happiness trust me

Most Helpful Guy

• I can make 10 million
    I choose true love

Sponsored

What Girls Said 18

• I don't think that 'true' love exists. I mean, I'm in love with my boyfriend but I don't think that it's 'true love' or whatever, y'know? So I guess the money at least I know that that's real :P

• Savage. How do you think yr boyfriend would react if he saw this?

• @redeyemindtricks He thinks the same thing. The idea of 'true love' is this perfect fairy tale idea but I do think that it's all just a fairy tale. There's never going to be a love where you're absolutely 100% perfect for each other and it was destined to be and everything is all Disney-like, I just think it's an unrealistic idea. I love my boyfriend more than anything but neither of us believe that 'true love' exists.

• Pffft. I'll take the money and truly love the shit out of it. #moneyonmymind

• 10 million for sure I have a good shot of finding true love but no shot of getting 10 million.

• the money... at the end of the day I think you can love many people and be happy with all different types. It's easier to find love than $10million

• True Love💓

• Trust
      Romance
      Understanding
      Excitement

Listening
      Overcoming
      Valuable
      Everything

True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends ;-)

• say the true love guy turns out to be steve buscemi for any weird reason. Now whats ur answer @elissadido? be brutally honest

• True love

I can be happy and content without being rich , but i long to find someone who loves just as much as i will love him. That would enrich my life so much more than money ever could

• 10 mill and I can have my true love ezpz, skip the food truck and go straight to an awesome decked out store!

• 10 million dollars.

True love can wait a few years lol.

• I would rather find true love. It's priceless.

• u won't with your ridiculous standards, take the money lol

• ur literally like a "fuckgirl" i guess :-D

• @rogerthat123 Not really because they usually lie and manipulate to get what they want. I will be honest and straightforward my man. I will be 100% loyal to my man and I expect the same in return.

• I would take the money actually, and then keep taking my chances with dating

• 10 million dollars.

• ranveer singh or 10 million dollars?
      vidyut jamwal or 10 million dollars?

• @rogerthat123 omg it's you. C'mon dude. Just stick with one account and stop obsessing over these guys. So weird.

• I already found my true love so 10 million please

• ಠ_ಠ... this is the hardest question I have ever had in my life.

• Well what if money is my true love? ;P

• true love

• Take the money and run!! 🏃🏽

• Love, hands down love.

• True love

What Guys Said 32

• Hahaha! Why not ask "Would you rather have a leprechaun or the perfect grilled cheese sandwich?"

The money, of course. Money actually exists.

• True love - Money can only buy you so much

• The thing about money is it never buys you true happiness, fun for awhile then gets boring. True love stays forever til you die. So I guess true love.

• Most people would piss through 10 million in five years time, that is fact.
    I would take true love ten times over the money. Money is too easy to waste.

• tough question man
    today im into the one of these days mood where i would just take the money and get on some private islands with cigars, pole dancers and an attitude of "let the world burn and let me piss on it" kinda attitude

on the other hand, id love the shit out a girl who love me with the LOVE letters spelled in caps. but still... eh, give me da money and fuck it okay

• true love. I don't have any real financial issues right now and I don't need to live in luxury. the money won't make me happy, a perfect girl who loves me too definitely would

• with the 10 mil i can pay every love i need
    everyone has a price

• That's not true.
      They'll get with you, she'll goldigg you for everything you have, leave you, and find another guy she actually likes and waste your money on both of them.

• "who says i m gonna give her what she wants" ... she'll leave you in a blink of an eye. No point in marrying a stingy/greedy bastard.

• @GrapeJuice thanks hhhhh

• 10 million dollars

• I already have true love from my wife, thus mail me that fat check.

• True love is in the movies when the girl loves you back.

So I'll be realistic and choose the 10 million.

• Love.

• 10 million dolars, I dont give a sh*t about love.

• Money can't buy you love, although I'll take the money.

• I have to say it... Give me the girl

• I'd rather have true love than 10 million dollars...

But then I feel like I'm more likely to find true love myself than make 10 million dollars myself

So I'll take the money thanks 😁

• 10 million dollars because i will find true love anyway.

• my family are already millionaires, so i would say true love. Even if i was poor, something tells me i would still say true love, because you can't trust anyone in the world.

• I wouldn't care, because I would be able to find the other one by myself.

• I'd take the money. That way with 10 million I can buy a house and start my dreams.

• True love plsss😀

• TRUE LOVE over everything... I'm in love and yeah i'll rather get that girl than money, and a Cuban cigar, yeah..

• True love

• the moniez

• 10 milions ofc XD

• The 10 million dollars. Then the woman would come looking for me.

• I prefer true love actually.

• 10 million. In today's date, u can buy "true love" with that

• True love

• Gimme the money!

• If that meant that I could only have one, then true love.

• More from Guys
    2