Should I get the iPhone 7 now or should I just wait till the next iPhone is out next year?

I have the iPhone 6 now so I don't know if I should get the iPhone 7 coming out in a few days or just wait till next year to get the newest because people say that one is going to be even more amazing because it's iPhone's 10th anniversary.

• Get the iPhone 7 now
    14% (4)5% (1)11% (5)Vote
  • Wait till next year to get the newest one
    86% (24)95% (18)89% (42)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
9|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I have the 6s right now with the biggest memory so I'm good for a long time so unless something happens to the phone I don't need anything more than what I have now

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell, wait until your phone breaks!! Is your screen cracked? Then... buy whichever one you want =)

1|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Lol, no it's not broken. I've had this phone for about 2 years though.

• 2mo

Ah. I don't ever want to get rid of mine :(
      DROID MINI <3 good luck :)

• 2mo

Thank you! Good luck too!

What Guys Said 3

• 1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Lol! that was really funny!

• Show All
    • 2mo

I don't know. I think I would have noticed. But then again I grew up in the technology era and these people look around 40ish, and the grandma is looks around 70ish

• 2mo

@Dtegesd123 lol! Yeah, I'm sure a 16 year old or any young-ish person would have known the difference. The first thing I'd do is to see if there's really no headphone jack.

• Next years phones will have flexible screens. it'll make a huge difference. I'm waiting.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I think flexible screens seem a bit impractical, like why would you need one? They only bend a little bit and dont fold

• 2mo

@Dipsy
      The new screens not only fold, they can be curled into tubes. Samsung is supposedly coming out with a big phablet that folds to fit into your pocket. It also does not need to be fully infolded in order to work, so you can use it more comfortably as a phone without unfolding it.

• 2mo

Oh yes that makes sense, but not sure if I want to buy such a thing :P

• Wait till next year to get the newest one

4|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I think I'll just do that!

What Girls Said 8

• Wait until you're due for an upgrade and get the latest model.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Yeah, I'll do that! thanks!

• Watch there be a 7s so id wait

1|0
    0|0
  • Next year. This upcoming one looks like a disappointment anyway

1|0
    0|0
  • Iphone 7 isn't that great in my opinion.. I'd wait.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do you need a new phone lol

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I've had this one for 2 years. It's not like it's a really long time but I was just thinking I could get another one.

• Don't get the 7 yet, there's probably so many things wrong with it

2|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Thank you! You're right.

• If you like the one you have why would you get a new one? Just because the new model is out?

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

No, it's not just because the new model is out, I've had this phone for 2 years, so I was just thinking of changing it.

• Show All
    • 2mo

And you have to CHARGE your headphones. It's ridiculous.

• 2mo

It really is!

• Iphone 7 has no headphone jack which is like the biggest bummer. So wait for the next one.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Yeah, you're right.