What do you do to improve self confidence?

I will be honest I lack confidence and I really need some help knowing how to improve that aspect.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude just wake up. Blow a kiss to yo face! While starting at the mirror. Say your fabulous and that there ain't no one like you. And as you're walking out of you're house you make sure to strut whatchya mama gave ya.

There ya go.👍🏻

Most Helpful Guy

• Every day, you must approach one stranger and attempt to start a conversation. Guy or girl. Start one. Even if it's just asking for directions for somewhere you already know how to get to.

You should also talk in front of a mirror. About anything. Even just some phrases you are prone to saying. Mess around with how you stand while you talk. How your body is oriented at people your talking to. Open body language feels a little strange at first but people like it and it will eventually increase your confidence.

Also watch TV shows where powerful, attractive men are the stars. Watch White Collar, Suits, House, Daniel Craig as James bond. Look at how these people walk and talk. Notice their posture is all good. They stand up straight, not with their chests puffed out, just straight.

Now why would I put House on that list? Because it's the odd one out. You should watch that and notice how people react to and treat House. The way people interact with him in that show much more realistic than you would probably think. Also pay attention to the people around house who appear confident for regular reasons.

What Girls Said 11

• I go to the gym and workout until I am happy with what I look like.

If I think I look awesome then everyone on earth could tell me I look like trash and I'll brush it off 'cause I think I look awesome haha

• push yourself and start an activity that will require you to stand in front of people and collaborate with others. I used to be so shy, I'd barely talk, but after I started collaborating musically and performing in high school my confidence boosted up.

• i read more self help books, i journal

• By working on the things that make you insecure.

• By accomplishing goals like weight loss or gain if you want muscles

• Make yourself a nice breakfast, go for a walk, look in the mirror and say 10 nice things about yourself, dress nice etc

• Just do the things that you love or have always wanted to do. But you also have to remember that sometimes its ok to be low in confidence. I did the following to improve my self confidence:
    Starting going to the gym
    took up piano lessons
    Got back in touch with my college best buddies
    started cooking
    started giving a Sh** about what people think about me
    watched movies
    study and read
    Changed my job.

• What I do is, I try to fix whatever makes me feel insecure.

• Accept and embrace your insecurities.

• I write my goals for the day and listen to upbeat music

• You can start by getting off GAG

What Guys Said 12

• You take positive part about you and You show it. No matter if people like it or not. They can't deny how that it's you. Since I'm a deep thinking, introverted, beta male I tend to wear Cologne pray that gets me compliments. I have small since in fashion. I also wear clothing that bright and a bit stylish, I tend monitor things so approaching a girl isn't hard. And lastly I listen to converations guys have girls so it helps me to tease, banter or flirt with them later on. I'm also a novelist so it help seperating personalities.

• To build confidence you need to write down the goals and moral values you have for yourself, then go out and live and achieve them. If you don't know what kind of person you want to be, then you're always going to be comparing yourself to other people.

A helpful exercise is to write down the kinds of things you want people to say at your funeral. Do you care how good you were at some video game, or would you rather being known for helping people improve their lives in some way?

Once you decide who you want to be, and then be who you want to be, then you will have confidence in yourself no matter what anyone else thinks.

• Find a karate dojo close to where you live and become a student.
    To not quit. The difference between a white belt and a black belt is that a black belt is a white belt who did not quit.
    You will gain confidence as you learn new skills, which will include knowing how to defend yourself. . . should the need arise.
    The discipline, hard work and pain (yes, there will be physical and mental pain) of karate will forge you into a better person.
    Also, read the following books:
    1. How to win friends and influence people (Dale Carnegie)
    2. Skill with people (Les Giblin)
    3. People smart (Melvin L. Silberman, Freda Hansburg)
    4. The instant millionaire (Mark Fisher)
    5. Awaken the giant within (Anthony Robbins)

• Practice, practice, practice, and a safe place with trust worthy friends.

• Focus on the good parts of yourself (looks, skills, personality traits), and accept the negative parts that make you a human being instead of a perfect angel.

Embracing your flaws, is the secret sauce for confidence.

• Legendary confidence comes from a guy who doesn't give a shit about what others may think. Thats really what it means

Pick up artists get rejected 100's of times but their confidence doesn't shatter easily either

• Play a sport

• I work out, dress nicely and ways that I know I like, task to people, hold eye contact, put away my phone when having a conversation, I read for some reason it helps me

• Nuthing.

• Own uo to ur weakness and acknowledge them and do the opposite. Set up and take advantage of sitution that present them self.

Also let people lnow u are shy and or awkward lol then people will wanna help u not feel weird

• I just stop caring about what (most) other people think. That helps me, anyway.

• Hennigan's