What do you think about these videos?

2mo I find these videos to be very sad. Those are brave people risking their lives everyday to protect us.

Most Helpful Girl

• Apparently black lives matter more than the lives of any race that decides to be a cop. Since all cops are evil and trying to gun down as many black people as possible.

smh

Most Helpful Guy

• The true irony is... while blacks rave and hate police, black communities need police the most, lest their cities quickly turn into little Somalia like we saw Ferguson or Milwaukee or Baltimore become.

Police will be as harsh and brutal as they need to be. They will also be as laid back and relaxed as they can. It's human nature.

I know right, some people don't understand that cops hate being harsh or using force.

It's simple human nature. They will work as hard as they have too. If cops can get away with walking around, chit chatting with people, and having a coffee break, they will happily do nothing all day. No one wants to worker harder than they need to. Especially when working hard involves gunfire or knives or violent criminals.

What Girls Said 3

• It's unfortunate.

• Honestly I've thought about becoming a cop. I've got my demons, and they make me want to help people.

You literally sound like me 💜 that's why I want to become a firefighter! I wanted to be a cop but I think it's less tiring as a firefighter tbh.

Well I hate fire too but I feel like it's the least I could do to this worthless life :)

@Mario21 mine is actually a bit of a sensory thing 😂

But yeah I just like the idea of being a cop

• Cops are brave people with a big heart
    #RespectCops

What Guys Said 11

• These people do a never ending job. I have nothing but respect for them. 👍

• These are very powerful videos! Unfortunately, videos like these don't make the nightly news.

• My uncle was a police officer.

I can't begin to imagine the sort of things that they have to deal with, every day, trying to keep us safe and alive from the criminals and maniacs out there.

• Well im red stripe so we have to support brothers in blue. Right now in america... its kind of a lot of bullshit swirling around with misinformation... im surprised police officers haven't stopped showing up to crime scenes.

• Good dedication and your right blue as well as all lives matter especially the polices.

• Didn't watch. Not going to watch. Sad, but what was the point of this, exactly?

• I was friends with police officers at the gym i worked out at. The owner was a policeman, so many officers worked there. They are just normal people. The police in Belgium is actually very humane to put it like that. They are very respectful, at least to me they are. No matter if they are on duty or off duty they always seem to be friendly and respectful.

It seems like there's much hatred towards the police in the US and tension is rising up.

The way the police acts in the US is from my point of view a direct consequence of the privatized prison industrial complex.

• Sad of course

• Blue lives matter.

• I don't get the point of the question? Im watch police officers do their jobs?

• Why don't other people get these videos? Why is it just police?