Girls, if you catch that a guy might be even a little bit insecure... turn off?

Guys having insecurities = turn off?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what the insecurities are and how he reacts to them and what actions he takes. We all have issues but what we do with them shapes us as a person. If your reaction is negative or you start blaming someone else for your problems, then that's a definite turn off. But if you can identify your problem, think positively and start working on it, then that is more admirable.

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on how he handles himself with them. We all have insecurities or things that bother us. I cannot fault him for being that way. I'd be a hypocrite.

However, I don't go around telling everyone about my flaws and hating on them or getting upset at others for them, etc... People that do that are the turn-off. "This gender must hate me because of X, Y, and Z. They only like such and such." That kind of negative attitude is off-putting.

• As long as it doesn't control his life... then I'm okay with it. If he was insecure about his looks, masculinity.. etc I'd still like him, as a matter of fact I think it's adorable for a guy to have little insecurities, it makes me want to embrace them 😂

• It's not a turn off to me. But it's something that would make me asking him why he's insecure.

• No silly 😊

What Guys Said 0