Pretty face with a fat body worth the risk of dating?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• To any guy out there who says "no" I want you do know that you can always fix a weight issue, but you can't fix ugly. Fixing the weight issue would also be cheaper.

What Guys Said 33

• I'd only do that out of pity, under a threat of violence, or if the fat girl was a extraterrestrial who would teach me how to vaporize all the people I didn't like.

• I'm not sure what you mean by "the risk of", but absolutely yes. The face is the most important physical feature to me, as it's what I'll be looking at the most. Body fat just needs exercise, and I'm not about to describe myself as fit. lol
    Inside truly does matter most to me, but as for my top physical priorities, the face and hair matter most. (Redheads FTW!!!❤️)
    There's also things like the skin. (Not the color!!!) Things like natural smoothness and the amount of those dark circles I'm forgetting the name of... Fitness is very important, but there's still a few things that matter just a bit more. 😊

Opinion, your highness? I really put a lot of thought into this.

• Both the girls I've dated were overweight but had cute faces, but you could still tell they were overweight because of that. I actually have been able to identify who were the overweight Girls on tinder (when they hide their bodies) just by looking at their face. Being overweight changes the characteristics of your face... and usually not for the better.

• Yes it is

• you or him?

I'm guessing him. weight is something you can change. the face not so much. enough said

• There's no "risk" it's just what you're attracted to. I went on a date with a woman with a good face but i should have guessed from her pics she was fat because she never showed anything below her chest. I haven't seen her again because I'm not attracted to the large body.

• I don't see the 'risk'.

I'm more attracted to the opposite, but that's more 'risky' since her body might go and then...

• No :/

• How fat we talkin'

• Well its certainly better than an meh face and a meh body.

average face sexy bod seems to put a girl on a higher rating. Even below average fAce sexy bod does the trick better

Fat body just often times doesn't fair well for women

• Risk for who?

• Not for me. Not a chubby chaser.

• Absolutely it is unless I've been given reasons not to.

• Yes it is apple.'
    There is definitely someone for you

• Yes! How much do you click? Does she have pretty eyes and lips to kiss later? Is she sweet? I take that into account too

• *looks at mirror*

• First of all, worth the risk? Really?

Secondly, yes I would. I like meat on my women.

• Love is more than that. If it exists, if it makes sense, yes.
    Also, people can change.

• Yep, I don't mind a little chubbiness

• im 2 high to answer this my head is trippin

Shout Out to Getter for the good music. His drops are there own drug.

• That is if you are a female yes.

• If they are little fat then its okey you can go to gym :) together and she will lose it. I would risk it If she has nice face.

• Depends on how fat. A little bit doesn't hurt. But if she's morbidly obese, then hell no!

And there's no hypocrisy, since fat men should not expect to score with the ladies either. Both genders should not be fat, no matter what.

That's why I don't eat too much and I try to go to the gym whenever I can.

• How fat we talkng Like norbit repusha fat or mama June fat.

• You can be hot and " fat " I wouldn't worry

You'll find someone

• Yeah, why not? Beauty is in eyes of the beholder :D

• depends on how fat. seriously fat, no way, slight bit fat, then sure why not.

• never seen a pretty chubster, they are delusional lol

• This country is soooo shallow lol.

• not really.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 9

• Beauty is Skin Deep, @apple24.
    Personality Highlights Anything that the Body might or might Not have to Offer. If Someone Special really Cares about Someone, Unconditional Love is the Part that Over Rides this the Best from the Rest.
    Good luck. xx

• but why doesn't that person care about their body image? ... I don't like lazy careless people.. you should care at least a little... not worth dating in my opinion if they plan to be fat just cause they are lazy... seems like a boring person! but that's just my personal opinion! :p!

• Yep because how much body fat you have can always be fixed through exercise and a better eating habit. Ugly can never be fixed in natural ways.

• My two fattest friends have pretty faces. One is married and the other has a boyfriend who is crazy about her. I think those two guys are ugly but I bet my friends find my boyfriends repulsive as well? LolXD

• I know a lot of big girls in relationships

• Omg this question been ask a million times on this site. Yes you can be fat and date someone and you see it all the time I don't understand why people still ask if they can look around and see fat people are dating. End rant.

• What's the risk?

• Sure if they're willing to get in better shape.

• HELL YEAH!