What's your favorite MMORG?

What's your favorite mass multiplayer online role playing game? And why is it your favorite?

Good one for a girl to play?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maplestory was my favorite. It was totally girl friendly.

what do you do on that one?

You choose a character with a certain job class and do quests and kill monsters for EXP.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ragnarok online, Guildwars 2 and EVE online

If you're a fan of really old but famous all-time legendary games ragnarok is one of the oldest and richest examples of the mmorpg genre, it adopts several mythical aspects from norse mythology and takes place in rune midgard, you start out as a novice who can train to become an acolyte, swordsman, merchant, archer and thief, and which can ascend to high classes, transcend and even ascend to vanguards, one of the only games i know that has a rich history, art culture, worldwide community and rpg elements rolled into an immortal legend of a game

If you're more of a "this generation" gamer then guildwars 2 is great choice for you, its an mmo that picks up on the story of the first guildwars game and remains as true to its mmorpg namesake as its original, the game lets you play several races and see the tensions and disputes between them as they forge an unstable alliance against the dragons of old

If you're more of a space faring/sci fi kind of gamer then eve online is the best choice for you, this mmo is the only one in the world to boast 15 million subscribers, a living breathing universal economy that is entirely player driven, and a consequence model that until recently has been unheard of in any other game, when you die you dont just respawn, the consequences are great and you do lose a lot more, but so do they, there are no rules in eve online and the gm's fully allow and encourage players to conquer, betray, steal, destroy, spy, infiltriate, sabotage and massacre each other to our hearts content, no other game is anywhere as ruthless and unforgiving as eve online, which is precisely why so many people has loved it for over a decade

I hope you enjoy either of them, i guarantee that one of these would satisfy your search :)

(I would recommend star citizen but this is still in alpha test, so far it has been very promising but i wouldn't hold my breath if i were you :p )

What Guys Said 4

• I'm not really into MMOs but I guess Path of Exile. It's similar to Diablo and completely free. While the graphics aren't as polished as modern Blizzard titles they have a decent story line, unique mechanics for action rpgs, and interesting environments.

• final fantasy xiv if you're up to paying subscriptions. I play it and I kind of like it. Ummm Tera is fun, blade and soul is fun, umm.. wildstar seems fun. If you don't mind paying black desert is really fun.

• We should defo hook up on Elsword sometimes 🤔

• it's for nerds.

What Girls Said 3