What do u do at fairs?

Unlike a lot people, I don't get on rides (beside ONE kiddy ride 😂). I don't play those games for prizes. People say Im boring but tbh Im just there for the food LMFAO

Most Helpful Girl

• go crazy. And eat lots and lots of cotton candy <3

Eh I like cotton candy but it's way too sticky for me lol... I have a sticky phobia 😂 I panic even if I get a little sticky A d

*XD 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Nachos, a few rides, beer, and a few games

What Girls Said 17

• I will Usually go on the Ferris Wheel, @Mario21. However, with so many Rides this year, dear, that have Broken and People have Fallen to their death, I probably Won't... This year.
    However, I Will as Always, Walk around, enjoy Other people Having their own fun, and then Grab some Food and Drink and Ice cream, maybe even Fried Dough, look at some Things to maybe buy, and while I pass the Ones who Play those Games, like at the Shooting of those cans, just be Grateful I was able to Come to another Fair while they Still have them.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Eat horribly unhealthy food and look at stuff. I generally am not a bit fan of most fair rides. I like Rollercoasters so I prefer to go to a theme park if I want to go on rides. The games are a total waste of money and not really fun.

It's been years tho since I've gone to a fair that was literally just a fair. I like in calgary and we have the stampede every July. I love going to that because there is always a lot of cool stuff going on to check out besides just the midway. Mostly tho I go for the food haha

• I go on the rides <3 I do spend about half the time I'm there convincing other people to get on the rides with me though.

• We ride a few rides. Lose at a few silly games. a
    Absolutely always get two Krusty Pups (major good corn dogs). See the band that's playing in the evening (if they're good). I love to see the animals especially the baby pigs they're so funny! Look at the exhibits, love to look at the amature artist's work. Just have a good time spending time with my guy!

Sadly, since we're on the other side of the state (university) working hard at school. We will miss our favorite fair this year again. = [

• I eat funnel cakes and hot dogs. I go on Zero Gravity 12 times and I like to go on Sizzler, Fly, and some other fast spinning rides (I forgot the names) sometimes the fun house with my siblings. And if there is good music and lights I'll just start dancing XD

• I haven't been to one in years.

• The food.
    And the guys :P

• What do you do at fairs? You eat silly food, watch the shows and ride the rides you dummy.

• Avoid them

ie: I dont like rides, screaming children, angry parents, grimy crowds, junk food, show bags or carnival games.

• Fair food is 👌 so I don't blame you lol. I do play the games tho.

• I usually go on the fun rides

• Eat funnel cake

• I go for the music

• Go on the mechanical bull and get thrown off after two seconds lmao :D

• I've never been to a fair 😭

Don't worry it's just a bunch of little kids and pot head teenagers lol

• I like the spinning teacups 😊

• I'll be honest I've never been to a fair. So I don't know.

What Guys Said 13

• Fairs usually have music. Some surprisingly good bands actually. A few years back they had Guy Fieri do a cooking segment. But yeah man other than that it's kinda a rip off.
    You have to pay like $20 to get in. You park far as fuck and when you get in everything is outrageously expensive. Why am' i paying $20 for the privilege of buying a mediocre $8 burger?

• I get on some rides that I like but mostly I just go around doing contests, eating food and checking out all the buildings and taking tons of free stuff.

• I only go to listen to the bands. If they are any good ones.

• plays some game, maybe a ride if it doesn't look to bad. but I mostly go for the funnel cakes. I love those things

• Bah just find a few girls to terrorize, once that gig is up. Eat good food since you love that. Either go back to terrorizing teenage girls or just go on some rides n chilll

Live a little man

• I dress up in a clown outfit and scare the shit out of kids and their parents.

• Fairs are boring man xD if it's not a them park, won;t even bother coming

I just go because my friends convince me to go lol I'm like you XD except I just eat food lmao

• Rides, rides and more rides

• i dont go to any fairs

• Play and win those massive teddy bears

I got one of those big ass teddy bears for a random girl lolshe left happy AF and gave me a kiss lol... then I never saw her again XD

• Honeslty same as you

• Scout for potential

• eh. I like the shitty carney games. but I think I'd get pissed and just buy more stuffed animal bow targets.