Would you rather be fat with a great complexion or fit bodied but with acne?

Updates:
2mo I'm talking bad acne that doesn't go away unless you go through medications that can have unwanted side effects

2|0
7|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Fat with a great complexion.

I was fat pretty much all of my school years until mid high school. I was able to take care of it gradually, and was able to outdo that horrid phase. Now that I see those pictures... ugh, night and day.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For Me, I would rather Be... Fat. I can Take off the Weight Faster than Trying to get my Complexion back to Normal, which I have Tried Hard to Keep.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

*Try Pro Active which one can order. I have seen People use this and it is the Best from the Rest. xx

• 1mo

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

What Guys Said 6

• I would rather be fit. Whilst looking nice is always good I would much prefer the benefits of being physically in shape rather than the benefits of looking good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat bodied with great complexion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would take being fit with acne

0|0
    0|0
  • Fit.
    Acne is as temporary as High School.

0|1
    1|0
    • 2mo

Severe acne that is very difficult to get rid of, but if you do you'd be left with scars

• 2mo

There are treatments for it, but a healthy body will help you live long enough to see the results. :D

• Thin. There are meds for acne.

0|0
    0|0
  • Il take the fat, il gym it away in no time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I would rather be fit bodied with acne. I think it's easier to get rid of acne than lose weight.
    Plus, I think people would judge me more if I was fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd take the great complexion

0|0
    0|0
  • Both of these are options you can fix. Unless the bad acne equals ugly face then id rather be fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • How fat?

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat and I'd eventually lose it. No problemo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering I have a decent body, but suffer from chronic acne I'd say overweight. I'll just work it off. It would be worth it.

0|0
    0|0