Would you rather be fat with a great complexion or fit bodied but with acne?

2mo I'm talking bad acne that doesn't go away unless you go through medications that can have unwanted side effects

Most Helpful Guy

• Fat with a great complexion.

I was fat pretty much all of my school years until mid high school. I was able to take care of it gradually, and was able to outdo that horrid phase. Now that I see those pictures... ugh, night and day.

Most Helpful Girl

• For Me, I would rather Be... Fat. I can Take off the Weight Faster than Trying to get my Complexion back to Normal, which I have Tried Hard to Keep.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

*Try Pro Active which one can order. I have seen People use this and it is the Best from the Rest. xx

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

What Guys Said 6

• I would rather be fit. Whilst looking nice is always good I would much prefer the benefits of being physically in shape rather than the benefits of looking good.

• Fat bodied with great complexion.

• I would take being fit with acne

• Fit.
    Acne is as temporary as High School.

Severe acne that is very difficult to get rid of, but if you do you'd be left with scars

There are treatments for it, but a healthy body will help you live long enough to see the results. :D

• Thin. There are meds for acne.

• Il take the fat, il gym it away in no time.

What Girls Said 6

• I would rather be fit bodied with acne. I think it's easier to get rid of acne than lose weight.
    Plus, I think people would judge me more if I was fat.

• I'd take the great complexion

• Both of these are options you can fix. Unless the bad acne equals ugly face then id rather be fat.

• How fat?

• Fat and I'd eventually lose it. No problemo.

• Considering I have a decent body, but suffer from chronic acne I'd say overweight. I'll just work it off. It would be worth it.