Do you love travelling? If yes which place would you like to visit?

I really love travelling I am obsessed with it.
I haven't been in much places only in places around my country Kosovo and Montenegro but I'd REALLY like to visit Bora Bora it's such a dream.

Most Helpful Guy

• I LOVE traveling! Traveling is one of the things in life that makes it living! I've been to a lot of places in Europe but there area are few countries that I would like to visit such as Sweden, Russia, and Poland. I would also like to visit Hawaii someday as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• I absolutely love traveling, I have actually been to most places on my to-go-list but I'd still love to see South Africa, Russia, Canada, Sri Lanka and definitely Burma!

cdn.tucantravel.com/.../burma-from-balloon.gif

There's actually a lot more places I wanna see but these are on my to-go-list so it's almost like I have no choice! :D I can't die before having been there

What Guys Said 42

• I really want to visit my Irish cousins in Tyrone. I also want to go to Armenia where more of my ancestors came from. I also would love to go to France to sight see and also follow a lead on more of my ancestry.

Otztal and Vienna in Austria have a lot of awesome stuff

I also really want to check out Cuba.

• I would love to visit Melbourne in Aussie. The really cool thing is I've submitted my study abroad app to my school and if approved I'll be able to finally see and live in the place I've always wanted to visit.

Haha. I live in Brisbane, which is about 4 hours away from Melbourne. I think... at least we are the same side of Australia. It's really nice but I think Sydney is probably better. Melbourne is quite cold so whatever you do bring as many jumpers as possible when you go.

*"bikie" sounds like

@redeyemindtricks Yeah fair point. So what slang words do you guys use then?

• I love traveling, I just came off of a three week vacation in the mountains. Ok I would love to travel to Sweden sometime to meet my people

Your of swedish descent and you live in Miami
      Dude you must have to apply sunblock like every hour

Yes its real hard for me
      I try to stay out of the sun as much as I can

• I love traveling! I've drove through most of the United States, including very small visits to Canada and Mexico. Santa Monica, CA is the best place I've visited and that's coming from a guy that lived in South Florida. Egypt.. I'd love to see the pyramids in person.

• At the moment I would love one of those places like pic, private house on beach away from it all - Not a resort though - Stand alone whole beach to myself

• I have a little idea mapped out.
    i.huffpost.com/.../o-CANADA-ROAD-TRIP-facebook.jpg

• I really want to go to places that are difficult to get to. North Korea comes to mind. There's also Antarctica, inside the arctic circle to see the northern lights, Botswana, Iran, rural Russia...

Oh,... and Christmas Island to watch the crab migration.
    www.todayifoundout.com/.../crabs.jpg

• Athens, Greece is where I would go visit at the drop of a dime if I could.

• Hawaii. I went there with my family when I was little for my aunt's honeymoon. Such a romantic place...

• yes, but haven't travelled in a long time.
    I wanna visit the UK, the nordic countries, New Zealand and definitely Japan

• Nah haven't traveled much but I'd like to I have a list of places of I plan on visiting, including all my ethnic countries.

• Prettymuch already been all over Europe: France, Spain, Germany, Austria, Poland... Italy is next on my list, Norway and Turkey not bothered about any where else. I'll be going to Portugal in January.

I really want to visit Brazil, USA and AUS though.

• There's a shit ton of places I want to go to. But yeah, who doesn't love traveling? Everyone keeps saying how dope Iceland is and apparently pretty cheap. Wouldn't mind that in the near future (in the summer, of course)

• Italy is my dream destination.

• Id love to visit everywhere but thats not gonna happen unless I become extremely rich haha

• I've only been to like 2 places. Jordan and Saudi Arabia. Sure it's pretty and sure you can have some fun but I don't know I've always felt as if it's a waste of time. Like I have things to do at home but I'm out of town messing around.

• Bora Bora would be awesome! I want to go to Australia and some central/South American countries!

• I like traveling. Not really because of the views, though they are nice, i like seeing how differently they live

• It is hard to choose caribbean sea and the sea like maldives.
    I am not fan of travelling cause I like to live somewhere longer.
    But I dare not do that now.

• I LOVE traveling. Seeing different people and all.

I'd want to go back to Australia.
    Spend time in Russia (mom also has a desire to go there)

• I love travelling and have been to many places. Although, I would like to visit the South and West of the USA.

• I like travelling
    Though I don't do it much cause my dad is always busy
    But now I'm an adult so I'll go solo or with friends 😂
    I'll travel whole world
    I have a thing for Europe though :P

• Traveling suck, what are you asking is do i love seeing new places, yes.
    I love going to new beautiful places, far away but i hate the journey most of the time unless i go by car with friends

• I would love to visit a place were everyone has to give me MHO.
    I honestly don't know where I want to go.

• I worship every moment I am out of my country lol , I really would love to visit Norway and Hawaii

• berlin, malmo (sweden), Scotland again, probably Iceland, Australia and Japan
    but i got to say bora bora is pretty appealing :P

• Dunno, I already travelled more than half of Europe maybe I'd like to go to USA or South America/Africa.

• just returned from a week in croatia. want to go back :D

• yes i love traveling, but im broke af.
    i want to visit, Turkey and italy and amsterdam someday

• Machupichu

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 28

• I have a Passport and have Traveled Outside the USA.
    I have been to Switzerland, Istanbul, Turkey, London and Egypt, having Lived for awhile with a Husband I had Married out in Cairo.
    I have Been to many States in the USA but if I could go abroad again, which sadly I have Not gone in a long time, I would go to The Netherlands and India before the World gets too Bad to Travel anywhere.
    Good luck and Great question, @Triss. xx

• I like travelling. I've been to several cities in Europe, as well as Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Jamaica. I do a lot of little weekend or week long trips in British Columbia and Alberta (I live in Alberta). I would like to see some of South America as well as several countries in Africa. I also want to see more places in Europe and I want to do a 4 to 6 week trip through Asia.

• I love to travel! I've been to New Zealand and Denmark, and I spent a long layover in a Russian airport~ I'm hoping to go to the UK next!

• Yes I do ☺️ I'd like to go around the world. But I'd love to visit travel around Asia and Europe mostly. Some tropical islands also

• I love it too 😍 I ve already been in a lot of places:
    Spain italy france greece england poland czech republic austria hongrie china and on cruise I ve seen denmark sweden estonie russia germany 😛
    I d really like to go to the states, rio, hawaii, india, thailand
    And so on hahaha
    Basically the rest of the countries 😂

I know rio is in brazil by the way

Oh mu friend just came from alaska and she said it s really beautiful there too

Yea I've hears it's amazing

• I like east Asia.
    Would like to Visit Japan!
    Bora bora too!
    Dubai
    Morocco
    Brazil
    Australia
    USA

If/when you go to Japan go to Kyoto, most beautiful place in Japan and the best cultural Spencerian as well as lots of interesting restaurants you can dine inside an aquarium fish tank there.

Who's that asshole who keeps on down voting everything I say -_-

Lol nvm those idiots

• I wish I could travel. It would be such an amazing experience!
    If I could I would go to the US, Dominican Republic, Greece, Cuba, French Polynesia and so many other places.

• Hell yeah! I'd go almost everywhere, but I've got my heart set on the US, even though I've already been twice, I'm hoping to go over there to study after high school.

Where in the US? There's a loooottttt of variation between different parts of the country...

what you're interested in.
      Sports?
      Food?
      Historical patrimony?
      Architecture?
      High culture (symphony/opera/etc)?
      Amusement parks?
      Music festivals?
      City life?
      Shopping?
      ... Something else?

Really, there are so many different reasons to go to (or NOT to go to) certain places, it depends entirely on you.

@redeyemindtricks Thank you so much, and if we're still in contact by the start of 2018, who knows, I may even take you up on that offer! If not stay, it'd be lovely to meet you :)
      I've already been to Cali twice on holiday and done all the 'tourist-y stuff', but I think that's probably where I'm headed.
      As for interests, I am literally interested in practically everything you guys have to offer, so if finances allow, I might see if I can do some travelling and state hopping.

• I love it so much. The problem is that I don't have the time or money to do it. :(

• I was in Thailand like four weeks ago, and that was the only place on my bucket list. But South America seems like a daring but good decision.

• I travel much so have a very real love/hate relationship with it.

I was supposed to be in the US in July but cancelled.
    I was invited to go to Ankara, said yes, but cancelled.

Atm... nowhere.

• Italy, Scotland, England, Disneyworld, and Hogwarts.

• I have been to some countries but I still prefer places I have been that are inside Brazil and I totally love traveling

• I always liked travelling.
    I always wanted to go to France :)

• I would really love to go everywhere. Paris, USA, Greece, Africa everywhere. But I have only been to Canberra, Sydney and Melbourne in my own country at the moment. I can't wait to finish school and travel.

• Yes I love traveling and I travel a lot
    I would love to visit South Korea one day 😛

• USA, Japan, Greece, UK, Bahamas, Hawaii

• I want to go to south korea

• yes and hot sunny places like islands.

• i love it and i want to go to tropical places !

• I want to go to Australia and Europe

Hahaha whenever you want you're welcome at Europe

• Ireland

• The idea of traveling intrigues me. I really want to visit England one day 😊

• I'd like to go to Hong Kong, Shanghai and other Chinese areas.

• I love traveling. It's a shame I can't do it more often, I'd love to visit Dubai.

• Singapore.

• Yes, I love travelling!
    I'd really liked to visit the US and some Balkan countries.

• I want to see Iceland.