Which of these photos describe how you see the world?

Which of these photos describe how you see the world??Which of these photos describe how you see the world??Which of these photos describe how you see the world??Which of these photos describe how you see the world??Which of these photos describe how you see the world??Which of these photos describe how you see the world??Which of these photos describe how you see the world??

• 1st
  • 2nd
  • 3rd
  • 4th
  • 5th
  • 6th
  • 7th

Most Helpful Guy

• The first and the 4th one, but I like this as it's all very deep.

I do feel we're all just a bunch of pawns on the chessboard and that there's someone else manipulating events and situations and pulling the strings as they have the most to benefit in the end and everybody else that are pawns are expendable and will get fucked over by whomever is manipulating everything such as those of the ruling elite class since they're at the very top and everybody else pays the price and suffers for whatever decisions and choices that they make. Now I don't know if my perception and grasp of what the first picture is accurate or not or far from, but that's what I'm describing as to what and how I feel about the first picture.

The 4th one, is there's always someone high up in the chain of command that's going to be your superior and boss. Or so I assume that's my perception and grasp or interpretation of it's meaning.

@Unit1 I think you may find this question very interesting. Those photos are all very deep, some are even dark.

Yes indeed! Very interesting! Especially the first one. We are puppets, meatshields, cannonfodder, whatever you can call it, we citizens are at the bottom feed of the human hierarchy and we fund the one's, who are in actual charge to do as they want us to.

And the non-citizens or homeless people? They don't survive as long as we do.

Thanks for MHO!

You're welcome! your explanation was great 😁

Most Helpful Girl

• Number 7 represents the way I see the world. Some people are blind, they can't/don't want to see what's happening around them. Others are watching everything and know everything. Even things they shouldn't be aware of.
    There's also people who don't want/can't talk. They are forced to remain silent. And then we have people who either talk too much or say things they shouldn't say. They got power, when they shouldn't.

What Guys Said 6

• I am definitely 2 than anything else, sometimes having a heart is not all that cracked up to be. Mine's shriveled, in tattered ruins and not a whole lot of love left and even less to spare.

Sometimes your mind just takes over your heart each time it gets abused either by perception, verbal or physical. Surely not your whole love is gone, but it's selecting carefully in my opinion

Oh my I'm so sorry to hear about your loss... now I can see why you have a bit of a hard time, which is completely understandable. I thought the view of ladies has you unable to search for the right match, but you seem to be right, self-evaluation might be your answer. What is it you're looking for? that's if you don't mind sharing of course

@Sal_202 - You can PM me on that I'd rather not have my personal bizz out here in the open.

• The 4th one.

• I can agree with them all to some extent but the one that draws me is the steps one where man sees chance to look down on someone else.

I may have misunderstood question 4 is how I think world is and 7 is how I see world

• I voted f

• pretty much all of them really

Same over here, but some view certain things more extreme 👌

• i love the 2nd and the last pic

What Girls Said 2

• Whyyyy wouldn't you put the photos already on the poll 😖

• Vote G

The depicted duality there is most people in life, including myself.

I see it that way and also as covering up the suffering