What kind of shoes are the most comfortable?

I work long hours and I'm looking for shoes that are very comfortable. I have a choice between Nike, Adidas, Reebok, and Asics.

What Guys Said 2

• Are you on your feet all day? What do you do? Honestly this might sound weird but your young and you should take care of yourself. Back problems and leg now may lead to further issue down the rlad. Those shoes really aren't the best. If you want some really good shoes I'd recommend going to now this may seem weird but a Red Wing boots store. They may have ladies and they also have shoes.

• It's not the brand.
    It's the style of shoe, the tilt of heel vs ball of food cushioning, and how well that particular shoe shape fits your personal foot.

What Girls Said 1

• I've never had any of those except Reebok and they're really comfortable.

BUT - I'm thinking you'll need something with good arch support if you're going to be on your feet for long. Maybe do some research on each of these - it would help if you knew your foot type.