I opened a neighbor envelop by mistake now what?

The building had issues with stealing for an year now to the point they put cameras. Today i took an enevelop which was on top of my stuff by mistake. And i opened it to realize its not mine i dont want people to think i was stealing so im thinking to send an email to explain the building manager what happened and give him the envelop since i dont know the neighbor what do u think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, that sounds like a good way of dealing with that situation. Good luck.

I did send an email and he told me that he is in his office i went to give him the envelop he wasn't there but i will try to give him next week

What Girls Said 1

• I think it would be an honest mistake? I don't always look at my mail before opening it. I would just return it to the person and explain.

What Guys Said 1

• If it was with your mail I would just give it to who ever and say sorry it was with. y mail