How would you get rid of sleepiness when you get back from work or school/college in the evening time?

I wake up quite early; around 4am.
The day goes well (morning) but when it comes to evening.. around 5-6pm I get super sleepy.

And it gets in the way of my other works.

Any tips?

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• why dont you get some rest around 3:pm for 1 or 2 hours then continue your day?
    or drink tea or coffee

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same problem. It is always hard when you find yourself to busy to get a good nights sleep all the time. My best recommendation is coffee. It works great for me. But if you don't like coffee then you could always drink tea or eat a chocolate bar (something with caffeine). Power naps arehardto wake up from and just seem to make me more tired. GOOD LUCK!(:

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Coffee doesn't work for me and I am kind of happy that it doesn't. :pp

I drink green tea but it doesn't help either.

What Guys Said 8

• Exercise - A cold shower

1|0
    0|0
  • A proper time table should do it. I had this problem, solved it. Most people underestimate the body-mind energies' time distribution, take 1 hour sleep at specific time. I can make schedule for you if you want😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Work generally made me pretty tired, got used to the schedule and muscles got used to the work and was no longer tired after a few months.
    If you drink coffee caffeine you may be 'crashing'. After work I would generally drink coke or something (which has caffeine), maybe it helped but usually only rely on it in the morning. Also I think if you don't eat/drink during the day it'll drain you.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I don't know why caffiene only keeps my brain awake I think but not really; but it seriously makes me feel numb if that makes sense. It drains my energy when I drink it to stay awake.

• A Ginko biloba extract called Tebonin EGb761 and an infowars. com product called Brain Force.
    Also, get more sleep.
    The brain and the body both need rest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go for a ride to clear my mind. I call it wind therapy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleep before 5 for a couple of hours to refresh your brain or just drink coffee.

0|0
    0|0
  • 12-14 hours is the duration when individuals can stay awake continuously without feeling sleepy and drowsy. Exceptions are hyper active teenagers.

there's not much you can do in this case 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • try a Hemp based energy drink , there's no crash!

CannaGetSome. com

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• A quick power nap

0|0
    0|0