Drunk again! What are my fellow GAGERS up to in life?

So yeah, I'm working in landscaping right now, but only 3 more weeks until I finish my last class, start working at the teaching hospital, and get ready for my PHD!!!
What are y'all doing in life?

0|0
8|12

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in university, doing my bachelor in European studies and for this weekend there's a meeting with some people from my tutor group on the plan bc we gotta finish a presentation for next week & I'm gonna get my hair cut & got an appointment at the bank & for a massage to attend :P so nothing special lol

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

hey, what do u do to have clear unwrinkly skin with its best complexion? my skin tone is like white+golden+brown depending on the lighting, something like that lmfao

• Show All
    • 2mo

@shipoopi caffeine and coconut oil, although that was more of a scrub.

• 2mo

*caffeine as in coffee grounds

Most Helpful Guy

• Doing what a poet does giving every echo a voice and living in no-man’s-land, halfway between dreams and reality.”

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Hey :) Go knock that PhD out!
    Not much going on here, starting up work again, the semester is in full swing, started watching Mad Men. And I have pizzzzzaaaaaa. nommmmm.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just came back to Paris 5 days ago and I've been passing my finals. I'm stressed and I already can't wait to go back home because I miss my parents and siblings so much.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Paris? I just met a really cute French boy the other day!
      That aside though, that sucks. How long are you gone for?

• Show All
    • 2mo

@Phoenix98
      But what's the average?

• 2mo

The average time 4 years, sometimes longer or shorter depending on the individual student but mostly around 4 years.

• I just started my last semester as an undergrad student and I'm currently studying for the GRE exam. I get my bachelors degree in January, and hopefully around this time next year, I will be in Boston in grad school studying Occupational Therapy:) Good luck with your PHD!!

0|1
    0|0
  • PHD in what?

0|2
    0|0
  • Watching football!!

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Oooh! I heard there was a game on tonight, but I'm not as in to it as I should be IBW Xl

• Extremely bored on a Thursday night and missing my friends from home.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

That sucks! Why are you away from home?

• Show All
    • 2mo

Well I moved to a different city and they're busy so... I don't want to bother thwm

• 2mo

Really? That sounds lame, you can never really bother your friends!

• Im currently looking for a job...& I am in college. Also learning a new language!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I started college for my bachelors. I still don't know what I'm going to do after college.

Is your PHD in alcohol?

0|1
    0|0
  • I am just chilling, finishing off the last of my work for the week

0|1
    0|0
  • halo school. My fawkn back hurts.
    media.giphy.com/media/l2Je6FEvxuuvaggNy/giphy.gif

0|1
    0|0
  • im gathering my shit togheter and trying to come over US hopefully get a visa and maaaaaaaaaaybe live there just enough to see Trump destroy the world sitting on the first seat! oh yeah!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck yea m8

0|1
    0|0
  • Wishing I was back in college so I could be drinking on Thirsty Thursday haha

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Haha I'm not at college now! It's all a matter of determination

• Show All
    • 2mo

Lol yup. When I got a full time job and had other responsibilities haha. Lol good luck with that! You best quit drinking and go to bed haha

• 2mo

I never quit! This, is my burden. Lol, naw I work like 56 hour weeks. Drinking is what largely gets me through it

• Thinken about ma Muslim babez @elissadido day and night to receive a LUV letter from her but sadly i nvr heard from her since then 💔💔💔

0|1
    0|0
  • Eating Kraft mac and cheese with tuna and red pepper flakes

0|1
    0|0
  • Getting drunk. Just finished classwork for the night

0|1
    0|0
  • a digital entrepreneur and MBA student. locating from Caribbean to the UK or Canada soon.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just casually slowly dying inside like usual you know nothing big.

0|1
    0|0