Would you blame your partner if there was an accidental pregnancy?

Lets say a long term couple find out that they're accidentally pregnant even though you used condoms and you're on the pill correctly. Accidents happen right? :/

but would you get extremely upset and start accusing the other person? Keeping in mind that this couple in their late 20's, financially stable and can afford the kid.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love my girlfriend very, very much, so I would never blame her. Under normal circumstances, I would be extremely happy about the pregnancy, even without financial stability (money is overrated, you can always make it if you only want to). However, in our particular case, we have to watch out even more than other couples because a natural pregnancy must not happen. I am physically disabled and I would almost certainly inherit this disability to our children, which I don't want to. Since we both still really, really want to have children, we have to do it with the help of modern medicine. If a natural pregnancy happened nevertheless, I'd be mostly worried but I certainly wouldn't blame anyone. Shoveling around blame doesn't solve anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• It takes two to make a baby. If both we're taking the proper precautions then neither is at fault. It's an accident.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Shit happens it's not anyone's fault.

• No. That's just childish and doesn't change the sitch.