Why did she kill her sister?

Two sisters lives with their dad. One day, their dad gets very sick, and passes away. They are completely devastated. They go to his funeral. At the funeral, the sisters encounter a strikingly handsome man with black hair dressed in all black. They immediately fall in love with him but secretly. During the funeral, the older sister catches the man talking to her younger sister by themselves.

After the funeral, the sisters return home, and go to bed. The older sisters has a terrible nightmare in which she brutally murders her younger sister with a meat cleaver. Why do you think she had the nightmare?

• She was jealous of her sister, because the handsome man talked to her alone.
  • She wanted to see the handsome man again at her sister's funeral.
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• women literally do anything for a man with good bone structure

Most Helpful Girl

• Because she's a crazy ass bitch who is too busy thinking about guys at her fathers funeral.

What Guys Said 3

• I think option A

• Because she doesn't want to share the heirage

What Girls Said 6

• funny story I have asked this question someone who I suspected was a sociapth and he answered correctly!

• Why yes! I voted for b because I'm a psychopath muhahahahaaa...

• The handsome man was Death himself, very seductive.

• I chose other, cause she's obviously psychotic looking for something to explain her actions :P

• her sister refused to move out

• Are you writing a novel?

Nah, it's kind of a bastardization of an old riddle.

Apparently, if you can solve the riddle without looking at any answers, you're a sociopath.

The man had black hair and he was dressed in all black. Is he supposed to be Death?