A senior is giving me anxiety?

I have gym class with people I do not talk to, I have none of my friends in it. There's this one really rude senior who I know is a pretty bad guy, he's really rude and obnoxious. He's been calling me things like ugly sometimes, the thing is I have gym every day for the next 5 months and I have no one to talk to, the reason I do not try to talk to them is 1 I am shy. and 2. A lot of them are rude and a bad crowd to be with. What do I do?

2mo He also talks about me a lot and says things to his friends like "THAT'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND" and they will say "EW" and it makes me have anxiety to go to gym class, I keep trying to find ways out of it like going to my locker and taking a long time to get up there and back down, but my gym teacher I think won't let me anymore

What Guys Said 2

• You really should find someone with authority in a situation like this. He's verbally harassing you, that's a direct form of bullying. You can report him to your gym teacher, the principal, your parents or whoever, just find SOMEONE who can help you out with it. This isn't a thing people should deal with by themselves for a long time, it will have a range of negative effects on your school, social and personal life. They can organize something where you can maybe move to a different class than the one he's in, maybe he'll be moved to another class. I'm not sure what exactly they're gonna do since it varies depending on the person, but I'm 100% positive that you should get assistance with this. It's not something you can deal with by yourself.

• Tell him he has a small Wee Weeknd. Jk... just be unaffected by it. He's trying to prove something by acting like a douche bag with the group of people around him. You can go to your teachers or counsellors and let them know so random discipline can step in. Or get someone to kick his ass for you

What Girls Said 1

• This is exactly what happens to me. Ignore those douchebags and tell the teacher. Either do that, or get your schedule switched out of that class.